The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padauk I on the bay w/BOHSC... not wasting time on the starting bid

3 posters

Go down

Padauk I on the bay w/BOHSC... not wasting time on the starting bid Empty Padauk I on the bay w/BOHSC... not wasting time on the starting bid

Post by Iceman Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:53 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Westone-Paduak-1981-w-Original-Westone-Brand-case-/170656188658?pt=Guitar&hash=item27bbe6c8f2

3 yards right from the jump. REAL PURDY though!! ❤ ❤
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Padauk I on the bay w/BOHSC... not wasting time on the starting bid Empty Re: Padauk I on the bay w/BOHSC... not wasting time on the starting bid

Post by Society Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 pm

I bought this one! I have always wanted one of those beautys! Smile

Maybe it was kind of expensive, or? I do not know but one thing I do know is that it will be fun to (after some time) be the owner of one!

Anyone her who owns a Paduak and can tell me something about it?

My first selfbought electric guitar was a Westone Thunder wich is still in my possession. And after that I got my hands on a Prestige 150 which is one nice guitar.

And on my wishing list is a Prestige 250.

Have a great day all of you!
Society
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Padauk I on the bay w/BOHSC... not wasting time on the starting bid Empty Re: Padauk I on the bay w/BOHSC... not wasting time on the starting bid

Post by Iceman Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Good for you man!!

I fought some painful GAS attacks to not bid on that one. Our moderator Corsair fiddled around with one not too long ago and there are a few owners about I'm sure.

Welcome to the forum. Please post some pics if you get a chance. We all love leering at Westones 'round these parts.

cheers
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 am

So I did, and it was OK, too!! Laughing Dunno about the price but if that's in good condition with the original HSC also in good nick, then I reckon that's about right! Regardless, I think you'll enjoy it and as Ice says; do please post some pix of your entire herd in here for us to leer at!! Very Happy
corsair

Number of posts : 6322
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Society Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks!

Yes, I will try to post some pics of it when it arrives to me. It can probably take a few days or more though it is going to travel from the US to me in Sweden. Smile

Hopefully nothing happens to it along the way. Am a little worried of course but as said, hope it will arrive safe and nice in one piece!

I dont think I have to tell you that I am really eager to get it home! My preciouzzz! bounce Very Happy
Society
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 pm

...sitting on a park bench....
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by Society Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:15 pm

I am still waiting... Time goes so slow when you´re waiting for something! Smile

Pictures will come here as soon as it arrives and I have it safe in my home!

Have a nice day all of you!
Society
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down