The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stoptail for Westone Rainbow II 1985 wanted!! Regards, Lars Solgaard from Denmark :)

4 posters

Go down

Stoptail for Westone Rainbow II 1985 wanted!! Regards, Lars Solgaard from Denmark :) Empty Stoptail for Westone Rainbow II 1985 wanted!! Regards, Lars Solgaard from Denmark :)

Post by larssol Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Stoptail for Westone Rainbow II 1985 wanted!! Regards, Lars Solgaard from Denmark :) Photo

STOPTAIL MISSING FOR WESTONE RAINBOW II from 1985
The Stoptail (the bar at the end of the strings, to which the strings are attached) has just recently broken on my otherwise totally well preserved Westone Rainbow II guitar which I bought in 1985.

Could anybody help me with this spare part?

Regards,

Lars

Last edited by corsair on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
larssol

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Stoptail for Westone Rainbow II 1985 wanted!! Regards, Lars Solgaard from Denmark :) Empty Re: Stoptail for Westone Rainbow II 1985 wanted!! Regards, Lars Solgaard from Denmark :)

Post by corsair Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi there Lars; welcome here and I certainly hope you find what you're looking for!!

I removed your address and phone number simply becasue not everyone who trolls the web is as guitar obsessed as we are and you don't want that sort of info in the wrong hands!!

If any of the lads want to contact you privately, they'll do it through the PM function on this site, otherwise they'll just all pitch in and help if they can!
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Stoptail for Westone Rainbow II 1985 wanted!! Regards, Lars Solgaard from Denmark :) Empty Re: Stoptail for Westone Rainbow II 1985 wanted!! Regards, Lars Solgaard from Denmark :)

Post by Westbone Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 am

You'll be lucky to find one of those.
I've yet to find a direct replacement. The mount post are narrower than all others I've found so far.
Possibly have one machined up and chromed.
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by larssol Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:53 am

Hi Westbone.

Thank you for your reply Smile

Regards,

Lars
larssol

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 pm

I want one too!

My Rainbow II had a Bigsby on it when I got it and I would like to put a stop tail back on it.
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down