The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you buy a used Westone from this man?

4 posters

Go down

Would you buy a used Westone from this man? Empty Would you buy a used Westone from this man?

Post by Annoying Twit Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:06 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Westone-Bass-Guitar-Spectrum-ST-1980s-Japan-/160480390267?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item255d606c7b

great bass description + pix to follow top had some paint on will try to finish by the end of auction PLS DONT BID UNTIL U SEE THE PICTURES WILL BE POSTED WITH THE NECK OFF THANKS ,didnt have time to do bass still has some paint on it if anyone wants it £80AS IT IS THATS COOL ....

Somehow I just don't get the urge to even watchlist this one, let alone bid.

BTW: No pics yet, with 11 hours to run.
Annoying Twit

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Would you buy a used Westone from this man? Empty Re: Would you buy a used Westone from this man?

Post by colt933 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 pm

It seems he posted this auction prematurely and is not good at marketing.
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Would you buy a used Westone from this man? Empty Re: Would you buy a used Westone from this man?

Post by Westbone Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Dont seem so bad, cheack feedback, ask for a photo?Meneer A. twit do you, can't be bothered,own a Westone YET? lol!
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5918
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Annoying Twit Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:25 am

Westbone wrote:Dont seem so bad, cheack feedback, ask for a photo?Meneer A. twit do you, can't be bothered,own a Westone YET? lol!

I'm not doing very well am I. This was supposed to be the month of purchase, but there seem to be fewer instruments available now. The end of the month is about to come up, and still no purchase. However, that does mean that my budget increases again.

Everything that comes up is slightly .... wrong somehow. E.g. this one, a bit pricey BIN I think, left handed, and pickup only in a place I can't get to. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290468674571 That's what's been happening.

If I get to December or so, my budget will have grown such that I could consider a UK made Westone. Eventually I want both Matsumoku and UK made instruments.
Annoying Twit

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by stuyvo Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:18 am

lol; I emailed the bloke for a pic
stuyvo
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down