The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section

4 posters

Go down

Should the For Sale section be available to non members?

Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section Vote_lcap267%Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section Vote_rcap2 67% 
[ 6 ]
Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section Vote_lcap233%Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section Vote_rcap2 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section Empty Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section

Post by Administrator Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Some members think it should be open to everyone, others that it should be for members only. What do you think? voting is open for 10 days.
Administrator

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section Empty Re: Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:52 pm

So, is the ebay section going to remain members only, or become visible to everyone again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section Empty Re: Vote on visibility of Ebay/For Sale section

Post by Barry Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:06 pm

I get bold text on mouse over the "yes/no", but I'm not getting a response to a click. Neutral

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8700
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:56 pm

That'll be because the poll closed on the 23rd. 10 days ago now. Would admin/ any of the mods care to comment on the result, or answer the question I posted a week ago - is the Ebay/for sale forum remaining members only, or will it become available to anyone who might potentially benefit from reading it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Yep; I'll get on it.... Laughing Well, the consensus seems to be that it should be visible for all to see, and I really have no great issue with that so; the mob hath spoken!
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkngood Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Well the "mob" was only the 9 who voted, so it looks as if everyone else had a spontaneous outburst of collective apathy!

Anyway, there was a clear majority so over to you John.

norfolkngood

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down