The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to hear YOUR Music...recorded with a Westone

3 posters

Go down

I want to hear YOUR Music...recorded with a Westone Empty I want to hear YOUR Music...recorded with a Westone

Post by boutjp97 Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Does anyone have any music recorded with a Westone? I see a few people posted some of their old band recordings or demo/scratch songs. I love to listen to real peoples music (especially with a Westone playing). I have a million songs, most of which are old 4 track tapes from around 20 years ago. Now I didn't say they are good, but hey, they are songs with a Westone being played...badly. Post your stuff to a file sharing site such as rapidshare or megaupload, or make it a video and upload to youtube. I'll get it started. I posted this crap...I mean song montage last year with a bunch of pics on youtube. I used a Westone on all of the songs, some ranging as far back as 20 years when I was just 16. Most are old 4 track songs from late 80's - early 90's, one is from an old band in the early 90's (in case the cheesy glam sound didn't give it away) and one is from just a few years ago. Most are just me and a drum machine messing around. I'll post more crap...I mean music if you Guys and Gals post some of your masterpieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB8QyWH1J_U

I love all types of music. I can't wait to hear your stuff.
boutjp97
boutjp97

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-16

https://www.facebook.com/jason.bouton

Back to top Go down

I want to hear YOUR Music...recorded with a Westone Empty Re: I want to hear YOUR Music...recorded with a Westone

Post by Warrn Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:28 pm

If you know a program that can rip the audio from a DVD, I have a recording of my red (7 songs) and white (1 song in drop D) Rail basses.
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

I want to hear YOUR Music...recorded with a Westone Empty Re: I want to hear YOUR Music...recorded with a Westone

Post by boutjp97 Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Use a DVD ripping program such as Roxio, AnyDVD or the like and convert it to a MPEG or AVI and upload to youtube. I am not the most technical guy on here I'm sure. Anyone know a better way?

Last edited by boutjp97 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
boutjp97
boutjp97

Back to top Go down

Post by grogg Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Enjoyed that Bout, not sure a Session II would fit in with your style though. Unfortunately all my tapes got nicked. but that was a long time ago. Hope to make some more soon.
grogg
grogg
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by boutjp97 Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm

I play a little Django Reinhardt now and then, the Session II would be perfect for that. I am primarily a Hard Rock guy but have played (mangled) just about every type of music at one point or another. And thank you for your kind words. Now lets get some real talent posting.
boutjp97
boutjp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down