The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WESTONE PANTERA X390 WANTED

2 posters

Go down

WESTONE PANTERA X390 WANTED Empty WESTONE PANTERA X390 WANTED

Post by dark_victory Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 pm

I am seeking a Westone Pantera X390 in any colour. Must have a Kahler trem to compliment my already heavily customised X390. I would appreciate that the frets are not worn and that it must come with a hard case.

Anything considered.

I have a stock Ibanez RG1570 Prestige to p/x or trade with the original 'Team J Craft' molded hard shell case. The guitar is in midnight sparkle blue, with H-S-H configuration, Wizard neck, Floyd Rose trem, V7,V8 and S7 pickups with the 5-way blade switch etc. I would be expecting a cash adjustment from you as the Ibanez is nearly a £1000 guitar (with the case). The guitar has recently been serviced with a full professional fret dress and set-up (£180 worth). The action on the Ibanez is 0.8mm at the 12th fret and could easily go lower (if your that crazy). Plays absolutely beautifully and sounds amazing. It also has slightly worn hardware and a few very minor knocks and scratches.

Please bear in mind also this is the highest end Ibanez currently available other than a JEM and is hand built. Pictures available on request.

The thin neck on the Ibanez simply gives me muscle fatigue when played for long periods as the neck is too thin for me unfortunately. I did not know this when purchasing it obviously because I had not had the opportunity to play it for long periods.

Thanks for looking.
dark_victory

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-15

http://www.darkvictory.co.uk

Back to top Go down

WESTONE PANTERA X390 WANTED Empty Re: WESTONE PANTERA X390 WANTED

Post by MStrickland1988 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:06 am

Hey, I just traded my bass amp for a X390Pantera in caspian blue. It is in very good to excellent condition aside from a paint chip on the headstock. I don't know a WHOLE lot about the guitar but I believe the caspian blue was the highest model. The guy who traded it to me said it was made in the mid to late 80's in a factory known for its quality. Not really looking to trade it and my bass amp was worth a lot so i'm looking for a decent offer. E-mail me at fizzlemizzle@gmail.com if you want to talk more. Thanks.
MStrickland1988

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down