The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem

4 posters

Go down

BC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem Empty BC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem

Post by reenaballerina Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:45 pm

Hey folks,

Just picked up a 90's BC Rich Platinum ST that came loaded with a bendmaster trem.
Looks like the previous owner replaced the block with a big brass one, but did not include the trem collar or arm.

I am hoping to find a drop in replacement as sourcing these parts may be difficult.

Is anyone able to confirm with model bendmaster i have (FT, deluxe, etc...) and if a drop in exists?

BC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem Ecof16SBC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem 00000_10
BC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem 00202_10

Thank you!
reenaballerina
reenaballerina

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-12-25

Back to top Go down

BC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem Empty Re: BC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem

Post by EWH Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:59 pm

I promise you that you will find both the information and parts you require if you go to Facebook and find and join the group "Official B.C. Rich Unlimited" and c & p this post over there...

Merry Christmas  santa
EWH
EWH
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2021-02-14

Back to top Go down

BC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem Empty Re: BC Rich Platinum With a Bendmaster Trem

Post by reenaballerina Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:46 pm

EWH wrote:I promise you that you will find both the information and parts you require if you go to Facebook and find and join the group "Official B.C. Rich Unlimited" and c & p this post over there...

Merry Christmas  santa

sent a join request!
cheers!
reenaballerina
reenaballerina

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2021-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:28 pm

That’s not a Bendmaster of any type that I know; there is the Deluxe, the FT, and the Precision that I know of for certain and yours is not one of those.
There was another which was of very limited production - the LNP - but I’ve not seen one of those, ever but I’m reasonably certain that it wasn’t a FR Licensed design.
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by madman370 Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:21 pm

I've been looking for that bridge as well.  I'm heading to FB.
madman370
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down