The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty

2 posters

Go down

Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty Empty Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty

Post by newyorkfrontman Sun May 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Hey all!  I'm new to this forum and recently acquired a LEFTY westone dynasty guitar.  Unfortunately, it's missing a few important parts/pieces, so I'm hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.  I'm only missing one of the triangular shaped locking nut pieces  so i'm hoping that will be an easy find/fix.  However, i'm going to assume that finding a lefty bendmaster tremolo for this guitar is going to be very difficult, so wondering what tremolo alternatives would work on this guitar? Any/all assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

https://ibb.co/BzY4GrC
https://ibb.co/S5Bn4s2

Last edited by newyorkfrontman on Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
newyorkfrontman
newyorkfrontman
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2021-05-16

Back to top Go down

Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty Empty Re: Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty

Post by knicelyr Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:17 pm

Do you only need the one piece?
knicelyr
knicelyr

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty Empty Re: Locking Nut pieces and LEFTY tremolo for Westone Dynasty

Post by newyorkfrontman Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:46 pm

Yes, just (1) triangle shaped piece. Thanks!
newyorkfrontman
newyorkfrontman
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2021-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by knicelyr Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:49 pm

I have one made of stainless steel that we made, it's not perfect but would be okay for the bottom one.
knicelyr
knicelyr

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2019-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down