The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Corsair Pro PINK

5 posters

Go down

Westone Corsair Pro PINK Empty Westone Corsair Pro PINK

Post by Corsairman Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:04 pm

Greetings fellow Westone owners. Figured I'd join this forum just because I've had a couple Westone Crosier Pros (WE7501FLP) for many years and always thought they were unique. My Corsair's are much more of a "traffic cone orange" than fluorescent pink, but hey whatever. I've never seen any like them anywhere except maybe the one one shown in the Horizon's catalog bidding under the other Corsair Pro. Mine have both had the stock pickups replaced, unfortunately I don't think I have the originals, at least not all of them. My personal opinion of these guitars is that they are fantastic. They play great, sound sound great. The Kahler Spyder is a little weird compared to a Floyd Rose, but it gets the job done. I gigged with these guitars for years in my early days. The one that looks the most used I still pick up to noodle on all the time even though the frets are dimpled like crazy. Hope you guys enjoy the pics!

Westone Corsair Pro PINK Image510
Westone Corsair Pro PINK Image410
Westone Corsair Pro PINK Image210[url=https://servimg.com/view/20286330/4]Westone Corsair Pro PINK Image010[/url]
Corsairman
Corsairman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-12-01

Back to top Go down

Westone Corsair Pro PINK Empty Re: Westone Corsair Pro PINK

Post by Barry Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:52 pm

Hi Cosairman and welcome.

Happy to see you're secure enough in your masculinity to play pink guitars! Roll on Floor Laff

I was hoping one our members with a Corsair might chime in first but not so far. . .

I don't own one and the style is not too my particular taste so I can't comment too much except to say that I understand that these are nicely made and good players.
Them what has 'em likes 'em!

Looks like you've had a lot of fun with them too! Thanks for posting.

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8700
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Corsairman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilH Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:48 pm

I'd rock a pink guitar - figuratively and literally.

Full disclosure: I have a magenta (dark pink) Peavey Millennium bass, two magenta (pink) Mongoose freestyle BMX bikes, had a red & pink Kawasaki once, and have my eye on a pink Pantera and a pink Daisy Rock bass in a pink case, so my opinion isn't objective.

Neil
NeilH
NeilH
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2019-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzit Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:27 am

I still have my mongoose I had as a kid in the '80s! Back then it was racing that was the thing, Freestyle didn't take off till a little later. I wish I still had my Pantera in pearl pink, that has to have been one of my favorite guitars of all time, along with being my first real guitar. So I would also rock a pink guitar no problem!
Drizzit
Drizzit
Registered Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2020-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ExFender Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:41 am

Nuttin wrong with PINK!  I bought my ARIA Pro II MA-30 primarily 'cause it looked so cool in it's hot pink/burst livery!  Your CORSAIR is NIIICE!
ExFender
ExFender
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2019-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsairman Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:58 pm

Glad you all have enjoyed. ExFender...Wow ARIA PRO II, I remember drooling over one of those way back in the day before I even started playing.
Corsairman
Corsairman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down