The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't create account for matsumoku.org forum

2 posters

Go down

Can't create account for matsumoku.org forum Empty Can't create account for matsumoku.org forum

Post by ZaCormyr Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:43 pm

Changing this post because I realize it shouldn't be on this forum haha. I tried to register for matsumoku.org forum but it says I can't use my email address. Will it not accept email addys with a period in them?
ZaCormyr
ZaCormyr
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2018-12-18

Back to top Go down

Can't create account for matsumoku.org forum Empty Re: Can't create account for matsumoku.org forum

Post by corsair Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:24 am

From memory, you can't use a gmail address; the webmaster was being inundated with spam which all emanated from gmail addresses and, failing all else, had to bin gmail addresses.
corsair

Number of posts : 6322
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Can't create account for matsumoku.org forum Empty Re: Can't create account for matsumoku.org forum

Post by ZaCormyr Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:23 am

It's a hotmail account. Sad    Strange. Well not sure how to ask about this dang Vantage Entertainer haha
ZaCormyr
ZaCormyr
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Hang on.... it may well have been hotmail accounts!! It was a while ago and memories fade...

Try with a gmail or some other provider??
corsair

Number of posts : 6322
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ZaCormyr Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:40 am

Got it sorted thanks haha
ZaCormyr
ZaCormyr
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down