The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Thunder II for sale in Worcester UK

4 posters

Go down

Westone Thunder II for sale in Worcester UK Empty Westone Thunder II for sale in Worcester UK

Post by Guitar lady Sun May 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Westone Thunder II for sale in Worcester UK.

I was about to list the guitar on ebay but a friend suggested I try on here first.
It does not have a case. In quite good condition, I am not familiar with the terminology you all use to describe the guitar, but its really heavy - I will send photos to those interested.
Guitar lady

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Westone Thunder II for sale in Worcester UK Empty Re: Westone Thunder II for sale in Worcester UK

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm

PHOTOS yes please nice lady
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Westone Thunder II for sale in Worcester UK Empty Re: Westone Thunder II for sale in Worcester UK

Post by Iceman Sun May 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Welcome Guitar Lady. If you would send your pictures to me I will glady post them in this thread for you so everyone can have a look see.

If you click on the envelope icon below my avatar it will open a link to my forum email address.

Glad you found us. Any back story you would care to share will also be appreciated. What a Face
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar lady Tue May 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi Thankyou for responding.

To behonest I have never played a guitar before and am selling this for my son. Someone offered him £100 for his Westone Thunder II, then someone else says its worth a lot more. So I thought I would look into the make/style in more detail.
It's interesting to see the variations and learn a bit of make/history.
However, I was looking for a price guide for the guitar, any ideas? I will post some pics Thursday hopefully as just in from work and a long day to morrow.

Thanks again Kez
Guitar lady

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bobroberts Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 am

Well.. It's worth more than £100, unless it's in a right mess, I suppose. It's what someone is willing to pay, tbh! Just did an ebay search. The only Thunder 2(a) in the search didn't sell. Further investigation shows it was pulled - probably sold 'off' ebay.. A couple of Thunder 1a's went for £73, and £180...
bobroberts
bobroberts

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down