The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charvelle saddles look kinda familiar

3 posters

Go down

Charvelle saddles look kinda familiar Empty Charvelle saddles look kinda familiar

Post by hobster Wed May 25, 2011 6:26 pm

I was investigating a local ad for an 80's Charvel Charvette and found this. Check out the saddles on this Floyd Rose from a Charvel Charvette. Although way overpriced, they look just like the ones on my Bendmaster FT:

http://cgi.ebay.com/80s-CHARVEL-CHARVETTE-FLOYD-ROSE-TREMOLO-NOS-/110691070075?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item19c5b3b07b

I know John stumbled across some of these from an 80's mij guitar at his local shop, can't recall seeing them on any Floyd. I'm pretty sure these were mij, i know my model 3 is. Forgive me if this is old news.
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Charvelle saddles look kinda familiar Empty Re: Charvelle saddles look kinda familiar

Post by corsair Thu May 26, 2011 2:19 am

They look about right; just like the Hohner ones I found. All we need to do is get Damian to identify the bridge and we may have a source for saddles for the FT and the Precision bridges!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Charvelle saddles look kinda familiar Empty Re: Charvelle saddles look kinda familiar

Post by Westbone Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 am

Here's another one that will do.
See if you know what guitar it is. There's a big clue.
Charvelle saddles look kinda familiar Kgrhqeokm4e2uirpinfbn0d

Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 8:15 am

Sidewinder?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Thu May 26, 2011 9:07 am

Give that man a cornflake Laughing

Marlin sidewinder.
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 10:24 am

always cool to have a unique inlay
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Thu May 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Westbone wrote:Give that man a cornflake Laughing

Marlin sidewinder.

Marlin huh, never heard of those, i dig the inlay! Laughing Were they sold in the US? Good find, these saddles seem to be out there. There is a great local place that sells lots of beat up old guitars and amps, 90% crap but they are cheap! I got my 1970 Lyle there for $30 bucks, cleaned her up and have an incredible sounding acoustic. I've been keeping my eyes peeled cyclops for old mij guitars, hopefully i'll score some saddles and can share the wealth.

hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down