The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie to the forums but a Westone fan

3 posters

Go down

Newbie to the forums but a Westone fan Empty Newbie to the forums but a Westone fan

Post by mortarman120gang11c Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Just wanted to say hello to all members. I am mortarman120gang11c and I am a big Electra fan as well as a Westone Fan. These are great instruments and are fun to play and enjoy. Hope everyone continues to find great westones. Thanks for all the knowledge and info everyone shares here.
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Newbie to the forums but a Westone fan Empty Re: Newbie to the forums but a Westone fan

Post by Warrn Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am

Welcome to this side of the Electra-Westone crazy house! Very Happy
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Newbie to the forums but a Westone fan Empty Re: Newbie to the forums but a Westone fan

Post by corsair Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 am

G'day, mate; good to see you here - welcome to the dark side!! Laughing AS you can see we're having a few conniptions in here at the minute because the Westone.info site has gone, but we are planning on making another and I believe you've got a Westone or two, so you will find yourself tapped on the shoulder and asked for help!! Cool
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mortarman120gang11c Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Yes I to was saddened to see that vast wealth of westone knowledge go away. You gents know me from the Electra forums and you know that I will do whatever I can to help get this information available again. I am a Westone fan also and enjoy the spectrum series as well as the dynasty models. I am still on the learning curve for the Westones but I do know that anything Uncle Matt made was great quality and the Westone line was his baby. Great Guitars and Basses. Thank you for all the welcomes and I hope I can contribute to these forums as well. Very Happy mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down