The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Dynasty

3 posters

Go down

dynasty - Westone Dynasty Empty Westone Dynasty

Post by The_Avenger Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:46 am

So I picked up this guitar in pretty good shape (a few dings and such) for 160 (CAD) a few days ago. It polished up real nice though and looks pretty good. The only thing is the bridge is toast. I think the guy who sold it tried to put some cheap bridge in to replace it but it is really bad.

So I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of finding a "closest to stock" bridge. I think (I am new to the westone brand, although I am so in love with it now) its an old locking type trem system.

Anyhelp would be fantastic.

Cheers!
The_Avenger
Registered Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

dynasty - Westone Dynasty Empty Re: Westone Dynasty

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:11 pm

Hello Avenger and Welcome! Smile

I'm glad to hear that you have fell in love with the Westone brand, it's always nice when someone discovers them for the first time.

I can't suggest a replacement bridge other than a Floyd Rose type but some of the other chaps in here ought to be able to advise you. We've got some real boffins and techno wizards in here who will be able to help you out!
Laughing

Please, put some photos up in the 'Members Westones' forum for us all to see.

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:17 pm

I have just made a purchase of a Westone with a Bendmaster Deluxe that I plan on replacing with a Floyd and a D-Tuna.

So I may be looking to sell the Bendmaster Deluxe in a few weeks.
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Avenger Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:37 am

Wow quick replys! I thought this might be one of those "dead" forums that you run across every once in awhile but I guess I was wrong.

I will def be posting up some picks to show off my new axe Razz I am just working on cleaning her up abit. So far ive polished it up pretty nicely and cleaned up the frets/fretboard so its starting to look pretty nice. I cant wait to get this thing all setup so I can play her through my new Laney amp I picked up this weekend aswell. Has re-fallen in love with the guitar!

I would def. be interested in your old bridge/locking nut setup if you are selling it. You can PM me or msn me @ skate_masta77 AT hotmail DOT com.

Cheers!
The_Avenger
Registered Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:49 pm

colt933 wrote:I have just made a purchase of a Westone with a Bendmaster Deluxe that I plan on replacing with a Floyd and a D-Tuna.

...anything you wanna share with us, your confidants, hmmm?! Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6322

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:57 am

corsair wrote:
colt933 wrote:I have just made a purchase of a Westone with a Bendmaster Deluxe that I plan on replacing with a Floyd and a D-Tuna.

...anything you wanna share with us, your confidants, hmmm?! Laughing

I will share soon enough. I think you will be blown away by what I am going to create from this mystery guitar.
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down