The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted - Westone thunder 1-A headstock plastic cover

2 posters

Go down

Wanted - Westone thunder 1-A headstock plastic cover Empty Wanted - Westone thunder 1-A headstock plastic cover

Post by elzorillo Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:13 am

Hi..

I'm in need of the plastic headstock cover for my westone thunder 1-A

Wanted - Westone thunder 1-A headstock plastic cover 2e74_1

If anyone can help please
elzorillo
elzorillo
Registered Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Westone thunder 1-A headstock plastic cover Empty Re: Wanted - Westone thunder 1-A headstock plastic cover

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:29 am

Hi Ed, Smile

You could always try making one since they aren't available on David's site anymore. It ought to be easy enough to do and I know a guy who makes excellent water-slide transfers.
If you want, I can scan mine for you and email you the details for the transfers along with the correct sizes etc.,

Let me know if this will be of any use to you.
Smile

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Westone thunder 1-A headstock plastic cover Empty Re: Wanted - Westone thunder 1-A headstock plastic cover

Post by mattcadders Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:07 pm

What happened to the original?
mattcadders
mattcadders
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:45 pm

Pollyanna wrote:Hi Ed, Smile

You could always try making one since they aren't available on David's site anymore. It ought to be easy enough to do and I know a guy who makes excellent water-slide transfers.
If you want, I can scan mine for you and email you the details for the transfers along with the correct sizes etc.,

Oops! Embarassed

I ought to have read the title on this one a bit more thoroughly - I don't have a Thunder IA! Mine is a Thunder I.
Embarassed

Sorry about that mate! I can still put you in touch with the guy that makes the water slide transfers though!
Smile

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down