The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sultans of Ping FC - Where's Me Jumper?

3 posters

Go down

The Sultans of Ping FC - Where's Me Jumper? Empty The Sultans of Ping FC - Where's Me Jumper?

Post by bowenjaybee Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 am

Here's a little something that put a smile on my face...

this great song was an instant dancefloor filler in my local Indie / alternative discos when I was a lad back in the early 90's..

I was listening to it today and thought i'd see if i could find a video for it...I found one on you tube and what did i see? the guitarist using what looks like a knobless Westone Thunder.....fantastic!

LINK
bowenjaybee

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

The Sultans of Ping FC - Where's Me Jumper? Empty Re: The Sultans of Ping FC - Where's Me Jumper?

Post by xbarnesx Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:42 am

thats a blast from the past
I remember inadvertantly seeing them at a nightclub in Ilford, Essex in my teens, the singer decided he would show the crowd what he had to offer in the underpants department, a bouncer rugby tackled him and stage invasion/chaos ensued, I stood at the bar laughing
xbarnesx

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

The Sultans of Ping FC - Where's Me Jumper? Empty Re: The Sultans of Ping FC - Where's Me Jumper?

Post by Westbone Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Was that a club/pub called 'The Cauliflower' or 'the Red Lion' Seen some funny things in the days.
Ever heard of the 'Ruskin Arm's'
Good days, Lets all get PC(pissed cats) can't be to correct :?:
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xbarnesx Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:04 am

Westbone wrote:Was that a club/pub called 'The Cauliflower' or 'the Red Lion' Seen some funny things in the days.
Ever heard of the 'Ruskin Arm's'
Good days, Lets all get PC(pissed cats) can't be to correct :?:

it was 'the island' think its an indian resturant now!
used to go to the cauli, the kings, ruskins, burnel arms, brewery tap (barking), golden lion (romford)
I'm a Dagenham boy originally, now living in Harold Hill
my dad bought the prestige 250 in Cliff Owen, Seven Kings BTW
xbarnesx

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum