The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need some info on a westone dimension IV

4 posters

Go down

guitar - need some info on a westone dimension IV Empty need some info on a westone dimension IV

Post by superman32d Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 am

Hi,i have a dimension IV electric guitar that i had for 15 years now.the guitar has been in the closet since i own it..i was wondering how much the guitar is worth..it is in very good shape,all orig.the color is white and have orig hard shell case..just wondering if i sold it what can i get out of it..thanks paul
superman32d

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

guitar - need some info on a westone dimension IV Empty Re: need some info on a westone dimension IV

Post by corsair Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 am

Value is subjective, man - whatever the market is willing to pay, ie whack it on eBay and see what happens.
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

guitar - need some info on a westone dimension IV Empty Re: need some info on a westone dimension IV

Post by boutjp97 Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:30 am

Also depends on where you are from. In the US they go $150 - $250 on average. I believe thrashman from virus is looking to buy one, maybe a good match depending on your location.
boutjp97
boutjp97

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-16

https://www.facebook.com/jason.bouton

Back to top Go down

guitar - need some info on a westone dimension IV Empty I would take it off your hands.

Post by Kemikal Halo Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:13 am

If you want to sell it I would like to buy it. What color is it? Not sure if you can see my email in my profile or not, but if not and you would like to set something up, respond here. If you can see it please email me and we'll work something out.
Kemikal Halo
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

guitar - need some info on a westone dimension IV Empty the guitar is on craigslist in ohio-columbus.usa

Post by superman32d Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Kemikal Halo wrote:If you want to sell it I would like to buy it. What color is it? Not sure if you can see my email in my profile or not, but if not and you would like to set something up, respond here. If you can see it please email me and we'll work something out.
superman32d

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Hello Superman32D,

I have moved your topic to this forum since it would appear that you are already advertising the guitar for sale on Craigslist.

Kemikal Halo,

If you wish to contact Superman32D regarding the sale of this guitar, could you please use the private messaging service for any negotiations, as stated in the forum rules.

Thanks to you both and good luck!

Polly
guitar - need some info on a westone dimension IV Icon_queen guitar - need some info on a westone dimension IV Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down