The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range!

3 posters

Go down

spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Empty Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range!

Post by Old Gregg Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:56 pm

Not my bass and so I have no qualms about publicising it here. I wish that I could have found one of these, in this condition, when I was collecting Westones spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_surprised ...

http://cgi.ebay.de/Westone-Spectrum-LX-Bass_W0QQitemZ110455188594QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGitarren?hash=item19b7a46c72
Old Gregg
Old Gregg

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/littlesiteofcalm

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Empty Re: Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range!

Post by Administrator Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:05 pm

My goodness! I thought you'd gone for good! Hope you are well.

Bloody nice bass
Administrator

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Empty Re: Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range!

Post by Old Gregg Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Admin wrote:My goodness! I thought you'd gone for good! Hope you are well.

Bloody nice bass

Hi Nick/Polly (Who is "Admin" these days, anyway?) spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_scratch

For good, for badder, or for uglier - who knows spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_wink, but no, I haven't quite gone for 'it' !?

Actually, the sad truth of the matter is that I've recently become addicted to Tokai basses spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_silent , but they don't have a cool forum like this one spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_lol , so I just thought that I'd do my "bad penny" act and turn up to make a post or two.

The forum's certainly 'jumping' now (good work spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_biggrin ) - I've got lots of catching up to do spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_pirat !

All the best,

Andy
Old Gregg
Old Gregg

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:42 pm

You can still call me Neil... spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_lol spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_lol spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_lol

Well, it's good to hear from you - perhaps you should buy that LX and rejoin the fold on a more permanent bass-is... (you see what I did there? Did you? huh? Funny...)
Administrator

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Gregg Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Admin wrote:You can still call me Neil... spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_lol spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_lol spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_lol

Well, it's good to hear from you - perhaps you should buy that LX and rejoin the fold on a more permanent bass-is... (you see what I did there? Did you? huh? Funny...)

I'll respond to this post, just as soon as I've donned a fresh pair of (dry) trousers, Neil (even though you'll always be "Nick" to me. Remember Hove spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_wink )?

(Hmm, where's the "sh** hitting the fan" emoticon when you need it most spectrum - Spectrum LX Bass - The Holy Grail of the Spectrum range! Icon_lol )?

It's good to be back though - Westone owner, or not!
Old Gregg
Old Gregg

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Gaaaaaah, stupid distance. Not that I have money for another bass anyways, but DO WANT.

Then again, a fretless neck for my X640 would be almost the same thing.
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down