The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige

4 posters

Go down

westone - Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige Empty Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige

Post by ExFender Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:56 am

This one has a lot of Thunder in it, but the controls are arranged parallel to the strings.  Does not have the varitone, but might be a relation to the V model that I have or more related to one of the Vantage axes.

Any ideas?

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/westone-e-gitarre-matsumoku-vintage-80er-mit-passendem-koffer/1458961813-74-3707
ExFender
ExFender
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2019-10-30

Back to top Go down

westone - Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige Empty Re: Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige

Post by challpa Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:36 pm

It looks a lot like Unknown Model #1 to me except the pots are more parallel to the neck on the one you found on ebay

Last edited by challpa on Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
challpa
challpa
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

westone - Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige Empty Re: Another Odd Westone on Kleinanzeige

Post by ExFender Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:07 am

Well, I found what this is.  It is apparently the re-brand (or the other way around) of an ARIA P2 TS-400 (Thor-Sound) - both out of Uncle Mats shop.  If it is the transmit-neck as the seller claims, then it would be more the Thor-Sound TS-600 (one early version just came up again on the same site - for the 5th time).
ExFender
ExFender
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by jorg Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:27 pm

Seeing a lot of these lately.
jorg
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by andonwhitehorn Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:47 am

Looks like it's in pretty great shape, and at a decent price, too.
andonwhitehorn
andonwhitehorn
Registered Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2020-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ExFender Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:15 pm

It is in really good shape!  I'm totally after this puppy and have corresponded with the owner, but not haggled about the price (yet, as there is no way in Hades that I can afford it atm Sad ).  I don't think he'll come down much as a similar one on the same site recently went for 1200 Euros Shocked .
ExFender
ExFender
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down