The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Thunder 1A

2 posters

Go down

For Sale Westone Thunder 1A

Post by Resourcery Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:46 am

Hi Guys,

I hope I've not overlooked guidelines in making this post...I have marked the guitar as 'For Sale' but can't proceed until I know a bit more.

I have a Westone Thunder 1A which I bought in 2014, played a bit, moved house and haven't picked up, pretty much until now...
It's not the one with active electronics (battery compartment etc.)

It has the serial number 4091117 on the headstock and it's in very decent condition...repeat, very decent.

A quick look at Ebay (Australia) puts this around $300-400AUD. Happy to submit photos if someone wants to offer an opinion on condition etc.

I would appreciate some further info as to whether this valuation is correct, and the key features of the guitar which determine price.

Thank you in advance!
Resourcery
Resourcery
Registered Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Back to top Go down

For Sale Apologies - just read the (slightly stroppy:) guideline on guitar values on westoneguitars.net

Post by Resourcery Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:57 am

Hi Again,

I found the guideline on the http://www.westoneguitars.net/ site re: questions about value...should have looked there before asking...

Anyway, happy to hear back from anyone before I post this Thunder 1A on eBay.com.au

Thanks.
Resourcery
Resourcery
Registered Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: Westone Thunder 1A

Post by challpa Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:04 am

Hey mate

We love guitar pics  Very Happy

btw - if its a Thunder without the active electronics that makes it a Thunder 1 
Thunder 1A is the active version

Thunders

Last edited by challpa on Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link added)
challpa
challpa
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

For Sale Re: Westone Thunder 1A

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down