The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectrum DX guitar parts for swapping

3 posters

Go down

spectrum - Spectrum DX guitar parts for swapping Empty Spectrum DX guitar parts for swapping

Post by thunduak-1 Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:37 am

Morning groovers!

I have a Spectrum DX guitar body (in pretty good condition) - later style with neck pickup against the end of the fingerboard, The DX wiring loom (vol/tone with push/pull for coil tap), strap buttons and neck plate and screws.

I'm in need of:  1983 Thunder 1a active circuit, 2 regular brass knobs and the B-O-T brass knob, and a battery compartment cover.

Whadya got???

Guy

Last edited by thunduak-1 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjustment to text)
thunduak-1
thunduak-1
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Spectrum DX guitar parts for swapping Empty Re: Spectrum DX guitar parts for swapping

Post by drsyn67 Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:55 pm

For your brass knobs, see this page (scroll down):
http://www.westoneguitars.net/shop/
drsyn67
drsyn67

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2012-02-08

http://www.markcountscreative.com

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Spectrum DX guitar parts for swapping Empty Re: Spectrum DX guitar parts for swapping

Post by corsair Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:37 pm

Hey there, Guy...

.... is the battery cover alloy or plastic? Would making your own be an option??

I can't imagine the active circuit being too difficult to source as a generic thing, eh??
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down