The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Logo Design information

3 posters

Go down

westone - Westone Logo Design information Empty Westone Logo Design information

Post by cybermaf1965 Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:45 am

Hi,
I have a question which through my own research has come to a dead end and need help from the Westone Forum.
Recently I saw a Les Paul design with just the Eagle logo and no other wording, no serial numbers or any obvious exterior hardware that would  lead to a date of manufacture. The guitar is on ebay.co.uk, unfortunately I can't add links to the exact listing as I am a new member.
So my question has anyone come across a Les Paul design, just with the eagle logo, is it fake or just a cheap Chinese or Korean copy?
Your comments please.
cybermaf1965
cybermaf1965
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

westone - Westone Logo Design information Empty Re: Westone Logo Design information

Post by The Chad Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:34 am

Most likely, it is a rip off, yes.  There was a Westone LP copy, but with a written logo, not the birdy.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

westone - Westone Logo Design information Empty Re: Westone Logo Design information

Post by cybermaf1965 Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:02 am

Thanks for the Information
cybermaf1965
cybermaf1965
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:05 am

Thumb Up
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Adey Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:30 am

If that's the one on Ebay, I think it is probably Chinese. It has the W Bird logo on it, I think.

I have a flying V with the W Bird logo on it. It certainly isn't Matsumoku quality, or even anything close, but it looks OK on the wall and was just about worth the £60 or so I paid for it.
Adey
Adey
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2014-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down