The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covers! Truss rod & battery covers for Thunder 1-A

4 posters

Go down

Covers! Truss rod & battery covers for Thunder 1-A Empty Covers! Truss rod & battery covers for Thunder 1-A

Post by Kaiel Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:28 am

'Afternoon

I have a 1982 Westone Thunder 1-A version 2

I'm missing the truss rod cover and the cover for the battery compartment at the rear

I think I already know the answer to this, but dont suppose anybody has them for sale?! Embarassed

Thanks
Kaiel
Kaiel
Registered Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Covers! Truss rod & battery covers for Thunder 1-A Empty Re: Covers! Truss rod & battery covers for Thunder 1-A

Post by corsair Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Good luck, mate!! I'll tell you, though - if you can get a pattern - one of the guys will no doubt send you a .jpeg with all of the relevant measurements which you'll take to a plastics supplier with one of the covers you've stiil got, and they'll make them for you for next to bugger-all! Then off to the engraver and, whacko, - job done! Very Happy
I've done this with my Clipper 4112 and it worked brilliantly, I'm not even sure now which one has the new cover... (I have 2 Clippers!) Shocked Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Covers! Truss rod & battery covers for Thunder 1-A Empty Re: Covers! Truss rod & battery covers for Thunder 1-A

Post by Frenchy Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:02 am

Hi Kaiel,

Where abouts are you from? U.S., Canada, U.K.......?

P.
Frenchy
Frenchy

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by grogg Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Bass or 6 string? If a bass youre in luck see http://forum.westoneguitars.net/ebay-f5/1984-thunder-1a-bass-parts-t638.htm
grogg
grogg
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down