The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted - 'B-0-T' active tone knob and toggle switches for Thunder I-A Bass

2 posters

Go down

thunder - Wanted - 'B-0-T' active tone knob and toggle switches for Thunder I-A Bass Empty Wanted - 'B-0-T' active tone knob and toggle switches for Thunder I-A Bass

Post by punkyjam67 Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:22 pm

As per the title (and my post in the Members' Westones section), I'm on the lookout for an original brass knob for a splined pot (preferably a proper active tone one with the 'B<-0->T' etched markings). I appreciate these things don't grow on trees, but I'm happy to pay a reasonable price, or I have a couple of spare repro Switchmaster knobs (the 'TVill25' ones from a few years ago), if any swaps are preferred.

I also need a couple of replacement toggle switches for the 'Dual Tone' and 'Bypass' switches, if there are any knocking about (or any recommendations for alternatives).

Any assistance is gratefully accepted - at the moment the poor thing just looks plain fugly! Laughing

thunder - Wanted - 'B-0-T' active tone knob and toggle switches for Thunder I-A Bass Thunde10
punkyjam67
punkyjam67
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

thunder - Wanted - 'B-0-T' active tone knob and toggle switches for Thunder I-A Bass Empty Re: Wanted - 'B-0-T' active tone knob and toggle switches for Thunder I-A Bass

Post by Westbone Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:17 pm

seen this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Westone-Thunder-bass-brass-control-knob-/232121833455?hash=item360b8a17ef:g:7rwAAOSwo4pYC0fJ
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

thunder - Wanted - 'B-0-T' active tone knob and toggle switches for Thunder I-A Bass Empty Re: Wanted - 'B-0-T' active tone knob and toggle switches for Thunder I-A Bass

Post by punkyjam67 Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Thumb Up

Cheers Damian - the game is afoot! Smile
punkyjam67
punkyjam67
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:23 am

See it's gone.... Cool  where?
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by punkyjam67 Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:14 pm

It'll soon be occupying the space at the bottom right of the photo I posted - thanks to your good self & of course Clive Very Happy
punkyjam67
punkyjam67
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down