The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar

4 posters

Go down

bridge - NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar  Empty NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar

Post by TDUB Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:39 pm

hey all I have a red stripe 85 dynasty and am looking for an original lock nut or just the plates.. and one or more saddles only one is broken trying to keep all original please help!! thanks so much!!
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-01-12

Back to top Go down

bridge - NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar  Empty Re: NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar

Post by Sgt. Vimes Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:49 pm

I have the plates and bolts, possibly have a set of the FT saddles, not genuine identical but they measure up perfectly. I'll fish them out tomorrow.
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

bridge - NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar  Empty Re: NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:16 am

Ok, I have a black and a chrome set of the saddles
bridge - NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar  15174156644_2c4e423d5f_c

Like I said earlier, they aren't Westone, but a perfect fit, I've just checked all screws and height screws are oiled and working fine.
I have all the stringlock plates, though can't find a picture as yet, but they're unpainted metal, I'm assuming you have the FT bridge and stringlock?
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:26 pm

That would be awesome yes I have the lock nut just missing plates do you have paypal.... and what about the piece next to the saddle where the string ball sets in??
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:29 pm

The string is thread through the trem block where the ball sits,  you should already have this?
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:36 pm

I do but that's what's broken right where the ball sits is that part of the whole assembly? ? I have a pic bwill try to post it in a few
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:53 pm

I can't remember off hand and don't have an FT trem to check,  but I know I don't have the part. 
I'll pm you for address /email etc soon
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:55 pm

ok cool cuz ill buy the black saddles and lock plate stuff thanks so much!!
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:59 pm

bridge - NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar  Redwhi15
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:59 pm

bridge - NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar  Redwhi16
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:01 pm

the second one down from the one with the string thats what im looking for LOL??
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Ohhh, the string claws!  no, I don't have these, but I believe Wammiworld sells some that are very close.
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:25 pm

wammiworld never heard of em ill check em out.... but still want the other stuff Smile
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:41 pm

bridge - NEED Dynasty 85 lock nut, bridge saddle (black), and trem bar  MksPSLwcJyx7mCEVG5zkgWw
is this what i need says it fits a #9407 kahler? please and thanks!

Last edited by TDUB on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Looks like it, but I have no experience of the Kahler parts, I'm sure some of the forum experts will be along shortly to assist.
Very Happy
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:48 pm

thanks so much!!!! I got this off ebay for 100$ us for a parts guitar and when it came almost 100% there I feel I have to fix er up instead of sending to the graveyard
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Absolutely!
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:33 pm

This has been addressed on these forums before, check this out

http://forum.westoneguitars.net/t1736-kahler-standard-cam-string-
hook-ftw?highlight=9407+kahler
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:43 pm

dude your awesome thanks so much I just ordered the claw from wammi !!! pm me info so I can send ya $ for the other parts please and thanks!!
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:08 am

Love to see a Dynasty saved.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by TDUB Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Sgt Vimes your the best!!!! got all the parts today!!!! even with a raging 6 feet of snow in Buffalo NY !! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!
TDUB
TDUB
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:15 am

Now rock that axe!
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:41 am

Hey TDUB do what done make one it takes about 4 hours and a standard schwinn bicycle derailer like was on a ten speed 26 inch this is a cast piece of aluminum that has to be cut remilled by hand and drilled but it can be done to a exact fit String claws are hard to manufacture but not impossible
Dynasty
Dynasty
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2014-11-13

http://Westone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:44 am

Sgt.. Viimes has the best idea wammi world part work it a little shorter and axle hole slightly different position
Dynasty
Dynasty
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2014-11-13

http://Westone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down