The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Westone Pantera X-390 CB BD for sale

Go down

sale - WTS:  Westone Pantera X-390 CB BD for sale Empty WTS: Westone Pantera X-390 CB BD for sale

Post by colt933 Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 pm

I've decided to let this one go - the last of my X-390 guitars.

Prior to my receipt, the headstock was broken and repaired (see pictures).  The repair is solid, and frankly overkill in my opinion.  It has a couple of wooden dowels holding it together.  Unfortunately, the guy doing the repair sanded the serial number off the back so I don't know if it's a '86 or '87.  But this guitar is not stolen.  I remember when it was sold on Ebay about a decade ago and the buyer may have posted here the pics of the broken guitar.  I don't have any links to support my recollections - but that's what I recall.

It has the Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo.

All original electronics work.  It has two non-original knobs.

The front of the guitar, the fretboard, and the frets are all in very good condition.  The frets show VERY little play wear.

The back and edges of the body do show lots of dings and nicks as shown in the pictures.  

The back of the neck is very good.  

It sets up and plays great and stays in tune well.

It includes the original hardshell case.

I want $500 US + shipping.  Terms:  USPS money order, Paypal + 4% to cover fees.

The pictures show the guitar in two states:  Most of them show the cosmetic shape of the guitar but also show non-original pickups and string lock.  There are a few that are more recent and show the current state of the guitar - everything original except for two knobs.

Click the link below for pics:
https://s623.photobucket.com/user/colt933/library/x390cb%20bd

Last edited by colt933 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pic link no worky)
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

sale - WTS:  Westone Pantera X-390 CB BD for sale Empty Re: WTS: Westone Pantera X-390 CB BD for sale

Post by colt933 Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Well the link kind of works in the previous post.

Last edited by colt933 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down