The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last?

2 posters

Go down

Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last? Empty Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last?

Post by Iceman Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:35 pm

For some of you this may be old news but the Electra name and trademarks were purchased by Ben Chafin, a well known luthier who was associated with Dean Guitars back in the 1990's. There is now a new Electra Omega guitar available in 2 finishes with additional models being hinted at for the future. I found this short demo on YouTube today and thought I'd share it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLOa1GpffAs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It begs the question, in my mind at least, of if such a lapse in time has occurred with a guitar badge before?

And will it be more successful this time than the original brand introduction back in the days of SLM / PCM?
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last? Empty Re: Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last?

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:54 am

danelectro?
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last? Empty Re: Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:59 am

My friend has 1 hand made custom and one production Chafin - both are very nice guitars. He knows how to build for sure
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down