The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Bass in Japan

Go down

westone - Westone Bass in Japan Empty Westone Bass in Japan

Post by jim Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 am

A Thunder I-A Bass for sale in Japan. And it It came from.... London Razz From the name I have a feeling the seller might be German. Not that it matters much, but It has a neckplate I can't remember having ever seen before with just the Eagle and Westone under it, engraved and as it seems, without a sn. Poor photo's though. Is that just me or has anybody seen such a neckplate before? Translation says it has been refinished, could a serialnumber have been on the back of the headstock before the paintjob? This is from a run of the latest series Thunders, with the Magnabass pick-up, some were, or rather must have been made in Korea untill at least as late as 1989 according to Thorn. Member Bowenjaybee has posted about his stunning one from '86 (MIJ) in excellent condition about 3 years ago, here: http://forum.westoneguitars.net/t1223-westone-thunder-1a-bass-1986-red Great photographs too ! westone - Westone Bass in Japan 1521151150
jim
jim

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down