The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun Metal Blue Spectrum II on eBay.

2 posters

Go down

spectrum - Gun Metal Blue Spectrum II on eBay. Empty Gun Metal Blue Spectrum II on eBay.

Post by thegig10 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 pm

I have listed one of my Westones on eBay. It's a 1990 Spectrum II WE2500GMB. I realize it's not a Matsumoku Japan guitar but as you all know, Westones are great quality guitars even after the move to Korea. This one is no exception. It sounds plays excellent. I hate to see it go but I have to thin the collection.
Here's the link:
1990 SPECTRUM II
thegig10
thegig10
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-05-18

https://www.facebook.com/DavidGregsonGIG10

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Gun Metal Blue Spectrum II on eBay. Empty Re: Gun Metal Blue Spectrum II on eBay.

Post by corsair Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 am

That's a nice shade of blue.... does that have the heavily beveled inner horns?
corsair

Number of posts : 6322
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Gun Metal Blue Spectrum II on eBay. Empty Re: Gun Metal Blue Spectrum II on eBay.

Post by thegig10 Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:46 am

corsair wrote:That's a nice shade of blue.... does that have the heavily beveled inner horns?

Yes it does. Inner horns are beveled on the face side to allow better access to the high frets.
It's interesting that you mention this because I just recently decided to incorporate this feature in some of the models of guitars I've created. But as opposed to the Westone I modify the lower horn much more than the neck pocket above,
Thanks.
thegig10
thegig10
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-05-18

https://www.facebook.com/DavidGregsonGIG10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down