The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING!!! Monark on Ebay, damaged guitar

3 posters

Go down

guitar - WARNING!!!  Monark on Ebay, damaged guitar Empty WARNING!!! Monark on Ebay, damaged guitar

Post by The Chad Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 am

Clicky this link right here: Westone Monark

This is the SAME ONE that I had sent back, with the neck glued to the body and the fretboard cracked away from the neck.

On the Ebay description, there is no mention of damage or of the glued in neck. Nor are there any photos of such. Doesn't look good. Photos are deceiving unless he professionally repaired the thing!
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

guitar - WARNING!!!  Monark on Ebay, damaged guitar Empty Re: WARNING!!! Monark on Ebay, damaged guitar

Post by mortarman120gang11c Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Well I thought this might be the one you had gotten as it looks like seller used the same listings with just a few updates but none that mention any repairs needed or done or any damages. I never makes any sense to me why people will do this but as we all know they seem to do it on a regular basis these days. Thanks for the heads up.
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

guitar - WARNING!!!  Monark on Ebay, damaged guitar Empty Re: WARNING!!! Monark on Ebay, damaged guitar

Post by The Chad Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Good eye Arthur.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he may have had it professionally repaired and unglued the neck.

If not, this is dishonesty and deceit. I'm not his judge, just pointing out what's going on.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 pm

looks like the detatchable fretboard is still there, in the last pic.
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down