The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise)

4 posters

Go down

guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) Empty Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise)

Post by G.A.S. man Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:52 am

Thought i'd put pic's up of my other make guitars for you all to peruse...
These are the one's i get out when i find time at home..
Most of my others are still up the road with Duofuzz.... Bar My Concord 1.. That's Staying with me always...

Finally managed to get one of the guitars I've been after for a bit...
Saw a listing on Ebay wanting swap a Dearmond Guitar for Fender Baja Telecaster...
Contacted him an before the end of the week i had this little replacing My Blue Sparkle M75 T...

guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1340031061532-1 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1340031106807-1

The white strat in the pic has since been sold as the New Concord 11T has took over from this..
Really couldn't justify having it sat around doing nothing..Plus the other lad wanted it an paid a decent price for it...

Next up is a Tokai Les Paul i picked up a few years ago.. Korean made but fell for the flame on this one...

guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1341086313878-1 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1341086419568-2 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1341086366728-1

Even if its just a veneer on the front it's very nice..
The Pickups are Seymour Duncan 59 in neck an Jazz in bridge.. The Tuners are Kulson Pro tone Deluxe sealed ones an the switch is a switchcraft one... sounds the way it looks too... The Jazz has a bit of the mid range scooped compared to the 59 which gives it a bit of nice rhythm tone.....

Next is a Richwood Thinline Telecaster with P 90's

guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) DSC_0079-1 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) DSC_0080-1 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1340993767454-1 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1340993757313-1 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1340993743837-1

Bought this at the North east Guitar show 2 years ago with a hard case for £170:00 uk pounds an never regretted it..
The neck has a 10" radius on it which feels nice.. The pickups need adjusting as there a bit on the polite side for P 90'S right now, but even if there not that good they can get replaced when it gets sorted out..
Think one of the nicest things about it is the fact it's built on a budget they have added nice touches like the binding in the F hole to match the edge... The Flame front with the 3tone burst makes it look a bit special...
And it's strung through the body an not top loaded like some copies I've seen in the past...

Anyway better get off to work again to raise more Guitarfiddle tokens...
Have a great time an thanks for looking....

G.A.S.man (Steve) Happy Birthday 2
G.A.S. man
G.A.S. man

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) Empty Re: Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise)

Post by mortarman120gang11c Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:16 am

Nice variation you have there. Thanks for the pics.
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) Empty Re: Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise)

Post by Barry Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Love that Richwood thinline!
P90's makes any guitar better, even a Tele. Kinda like what bacon is to food.
No wonder people want to shred you! guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 3077217049

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8695
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by G.A.S. man Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Ahhh thanks for the comments folks...
Yeah there just the 3 at mine bar the Concord 1..
Will swap them over an do another few in a few days....
Might get through the rest of the others in afew weeks...

Last edited by G.A.S. man on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was using mobile an couldn't read the post right...)
G.A.S. man
G.A.S. man

Back to top Go down

guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) Empty Some of the many..(Guitar wise ) PT2

Post by G.A.S. man Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Here's another one i have but can't find much out about these at all..
It's a Jarock blazer copy... It was one i bought off evilBay a while back which i really like...
The some of all part look very blazer indeed but in truth i think it's more Hondo than Ibanez or Cimmar.....

Here's some pic's an any info you might have as ever always welcomed....

guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1341513102080 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1341508269466-1 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) DSC_0099-1-1 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1341508292333 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1341508314727-1 guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 1341508360303-1

Shares a few bits in common with the Concord 1 like bullet truss rod nut,Tuners an string trees but they could be standard generic off the shelve parts...
Duofuzz did say Barry might like the bridge for some reason...
The Paint is thin big metal flake with clear red over the top which if the light was better would turn very orange..
When striped down the was writing in neck pocket pbl300...
The Magnets are under slung ceramic bars with the flat covers on..
It's really nice guitar which didn't cost a bomb...
Thanks for Looking again...

G.A.S. man (Steve)
G.A.S. man
G.A.S. man

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:39 pm

G.A.S. man wrote:... Duofuzz did say Barry might like the bridge for some reason...
guitar - Some of the many.. ( Guitar wise) 4154827492

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8695
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DuoFuzz Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Roll on Floor Laff

DAN.
DuoFuzz
DuoFuzz

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down