The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

westone spectrum

2 posters

Go down

westone - westone spectrum Empty westone spectrum

Post by wemfender Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 am

All, I have the chance to buy a westone spectrum for around 120 gbp, I am completely gutted that it has come at the wrong time, it is for sale in the same city as me, however this will change on Thursday 26, as I leave Romania to go working in Indonesia for a couple of years, the fact that I am taking eleven guitars with me ( and leaving three in Romania at the outlaws ) + six already in uk, don't think that she who must be listened to would be very impressed to see me grow the family four days before leaving, '' just my luck, it is on the Romanian guitarist community website, the guy says it's in perfect condition, this is not completely true by the two pictures, still could be a good deal for someone. ( see link )
http://forums.rgc.ro/topic/71159-chitara-westone-spectrum-1985-made-in-japan/page__hl__westone__fromsearch__1
Cheers Steve
wemfender
wemfender
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

westone - westone spectrum Empty Re: westone spectrum

Post by corsair Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:35 am

Looks to be an ST, and in good nick... worth £120 of anyone's money!
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by wemfender Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:41 am

Corsair, I agree it is worth 120 gbp of anyone's money, I would love to get it, but being realistic, ( the boss knows exactly which new strat I have my heart / g.a.s set on for my next aging event ), so for the sake of peace, I think this one will pass me by, Plus there would probably be a retaliation with a new handbag, and for sure I would end up on the loosing side of a bank balance.
Cheers Steve.
wemfender
wemfender
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down