The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching hard for a Genesis II (XA1630) Anniversary Edition

3 posters

Go down

Genesis - Searching hard for a Genesis II (XA1630) Anniversary Edition Empty Searching hard for a Genesis II (XA1630) Anniversary Edition

Post by musicdan32 Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:20 am

I would really appreciate any line anyone can give me on a Westone Genesis II XA1630 in Platinum Blue Burst Anniversary Edition. Been looking hard, but they are hard to come by. MUCH appreciated.
musicdan32
musicdan32
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Genesis - Searching hard for a Genesis II (XA1630) Anniversary Edition Empty Re: Searching hard for a Genesis II (XA1630) Anniversary Edition

Post by corsair Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:01 pm

Good luck, bro - the blue burst has come up on the bay once since I've been watching; they're uncommon to say the least!!
The Genesis II is a wonderful gigging guitar; very 'stratty' but with it's own voice: I've got my fingers crossed for you!! Smile
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Genesis - Searching hard for a Genesis II (XA1630) Anniversary Edition Empty Re: Searching hard for a Genesis II (XA1630) Anniversary Edition

Post by Crambone Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:38 am

I've got one. Here's a picture of it at a party at our drummers house this year. Send me a Pm and maybe we can work out a deal. I can take some closeup pictures. Hope this helps. Merry Christmas

https://i.servimg.com/u/f72/13/32/54/16/chuck_13.jpg
Crambone
Crambone
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.myspace.com/cramboneindy

Back to top Go down

Genesis - Searching hard for a Genesis II (XA1630) Anniversary Edition Empty GOT ONE!!!!

Post by musicdan32 Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:08 am

I hooked up with Crambone and he sold me his. I am SO excited. Will post pics soon. Thanks Crambone for cutting me such a great deal. It was great meeting you!!!
musicdan32
musicdan32
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Good for you, man - we await your report with interest!! Very Happy
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down