The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pantera x390 cb for sale

+4
hobster
Iceman
Westbone
fimo
8 posters

Go down

Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Empty pantera x390 cb for sale

Post by fimo Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 am

hi,i have to reduce my collection and so i`m offering my pantera x 390 cb in caspian blue in original case. If you are here then you propably already know this guitar. A very rare and collectable Westone Pantera in a very nice condition as you can see on the pictures. i bought it new myself, first hand, almost unplayed. frets are in good condition,- the guitar stayed unused in its case for years. only a few lil, shallow scratches on the neck which look whorse on the picture than they are. one small chip on top of the head as you can see on the picture. it´s placed in berlin, but shipping shouldnt be a problem Wink

If interrested, please make me a reasonable offer,

phil

Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01616Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01610
Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01618Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01611Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01615Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01620Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01619Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01621Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01614Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Dsc01617
fimo
fimo
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Empty pm...

Post by fimo Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:03 am

hi damian,
hm... the system wont let me send a pm-reply cause im new here,.. Crying or Very sad
well.. i d rather sell it here than on ebay, save the fees and keep the guitars within the family.. the last cb went for 1800 on ebay, - i´d offer it for 1600eur here incl. the case.,,,

regards, philipp
fimo
fimo
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Empty Re: pantera x390 cb for sale

Post by Westbone Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 am

That's a lorra, lorra Euro's phil, £1344.00 afraid that's a little too steep.

I know these are a nice guitar but not that nice a price.

Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Welcome phil.

Just as an added point of reference the last x390 that sold in ebay here in the States fetched $1575 USD and I actually had come to agreement with the seller to end the auction and buy it for $800 USD.

Unfortunately for me (but fortunately for him) a whale happened along and put down a $1000 bid early the following morning before the seller could suspend the auction, so he reneged on our agreement and the auction ran it's course.

The seller did send me a good number of additional pictures of that guitar and it was in nearly dead mint condition. Yours looks to be in very fine condition but not in the gold compared to that last one sold on the open market.

I wish you good luck with your sale but I believe putting your hopes in ebay (and a spirited bidding war) will be your best bet to attain the sale price you are reaching for.
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:34 pm

cyclops ❤ WOW Beeeauuuuutiful! I love caspian blue, that there is one gorgeous guitar. Price is a bit high but i'l let you guys sort that out while i drool over the photos. ❤ ❤ :!:
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Wow - That's the one to have - gotta the old school logo and looks in very nice shape - beauty for sure. If I didn't just do the 775 and the 350 I would be tempted, but still might have been too much with the shipping to the US. Good luck with it - that's a real sweet guitar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Ya know I may have to redo my green 390 to have that color - it just looks so good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by fish Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:49 pm

sarcaster wrote:Ya know I may have to redo my green 390 to have that color - it just looks so good.

Well, so long as it's not blue with yellow & slime spots Pat. ''the chad'' already thinks your leading ma astray Very Happy even
though I really am a purist at heart Smile
fish
fish

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-12-16

http://www.fisherrestoration.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by fimo Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:51 pm

thanx for your answear iceman, - i just noticed that i was wrong about the 1800 auktion - that was dollars not euros so that brings the hole thing a bit down.and,.. i dont want to look greedy Wink
so if someone´s interrested please let me know what the 390s worth to him. i dont know, id just prefer selling it "oldshool", not giving ebay so much money...

phil
fimo
fimo
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Nah, it's completely understandable to look to make as much as any market will bear. That is not to say you cannot find a buyer willing to go above (or even out of) bounds of the market if they truly must have it.

What's it worth?....

Well once again the simple, correct and often unwelcome answer is whatever a buyer is willing to pay and you will accept. They have sold as low as $350 USD and as high as $1575 USD in the last 2 years or so if my research is accurate. If you would like me to flesh it out further hit the envelope icon under my avatar and let's speak privately on it.

I for one am nearly done opining publicly on values. If the above range is enough for you to work with then very good. If you would like a finer point put to it proceed with my latter suggestion.

Ice
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Sweet mother McCree, I just soiled me britches!!! Shocked Tharr she blows, the white whale!!! Er... blue whale, or whatever.

That, my friends, is the object of all desire. Old school logo and all. Whew, she's so gorgeous. Sad

I can't buy this, but I'll trade you my Gibson '61 Reissue SG for it. Let me know and I'll send you pics.

fish wrote:

sarcaster wrote:Ya know I may have to redo my green 390 to have that color - it just looks so good.

Well, so long as it's not blue with yellow & slime spots Pat. ''the chad'' already thinks your leading ma astray Very Happy even
though I really am a purist at heart Smile

And I stand by it! Razz Laughing

Last edited by The Chad on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brain fart.)
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Empty offer

Post by mhoffelt Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:09 am

phil - please email me at michael.hoffelt@firstdata.com - I have an offer for you.
mhoffelt
Registered Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Empty offer

Post by fish Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:29 pm

mhoffelt wrote:phil - please email me at michael.hoffelt@firstdata.com - I have an offer for you.

Isn't that what PM's are for scratch though he doesn't seem to be answer them either.
fish
fish

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-12-16

http://www.fisherrestoration.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:55 pm

I'd trade my Gibson '61 Reissue SG for it.

Is he still around? Maybe he's moved on from us. Sad
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Pantera - pantera x390 cb for sale Empty back

Post by fimo Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:39 pm

sorry guys, i´ve been away for a while, but now back in business again Wink

well, couldnt do anything about the axe the last two weeks, so, it´s still there, and michael, i just sent you an email ( from my mfandel@ ,,, account ) i don´t know why, but the pm wont let me send any replys. it says i dont have enough posts.. well, i´m kinda new here so, i hope it will work out anyway. ... bom

so, maybe if you wanna contact me send me a mail to [email address deleted by admin; let's not give the data miners any ammo to fire!!]

thanx, phil
fimo
fimo
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:48 am

Any of the guys who're interested will go through the PM function, Michael.... And they can give you their email addresses then.
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by fimo Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:59 pm

SOLD
[b]
fimo
fimo
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 am

fimo wrote:SOLD
[b]

Glad you sold her!!! She went to a good home I'm sure. Thanks for offering it to us.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down