The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SALE WESTONE PANTERA X350MA EXTREMELY RARE GUITAR 1987

+10
Barry
mortarman120gang11c
hoax
hobster
corsair
Iceman
fish
Westbone
gittarasaurus
sean77wilson2011
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

X350MA - FOR SALE WESTONE PANTERA X350MA EXTREMELY RARE GUITAR 1987  - Page 2 Empty Re: FOR SALE WESTONE PANTERA X350MA EXTREMELY RARE GUITAR 1987

Post by The Chad Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Perhaps... or a lurker upon our forums, or someone who simply doesn't like us anymore (can't imagine that, seeing as how awesome we are), or even a subterrainian hermit-like recluse with a horribly disfigured face, bad breath, and surprisingly fine taste in guitars. Suspect I wonder...

The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

X350MA - FOR SALE WESTONE PANTERA X350MA EXTREMELY RARE GUITAR 1987  - Page 2 Empty Re: FOR SALE WESTONE PANTERA X350MA EXTREMELY RARE GUITAR 1987

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Barry wrote:A very good question! :?:
A shy collector/hoarder perchance?

I think we all are hoarders in some sense Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:42 pm

The Chad wrote:Perhaps... or a lurker upon our forums, or someone who simply doesn't like us anymore (can't imagine that, seeing as how awesome we are), or even a subterrainian hermit-like recluse with a horribly disfigured face, bad breath, and surprisingly fine taste in guitars. Suspect I wonder...

Getting worried about your vivid imagination. I might look like that but my breath doesn't smell affraid
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Westbone wrote:
The Chad wrote:Perhaps... or a lurker upon our forums, or someone who simply doesn't like us anymore (can't imagine that, seeing as how awesome we are), or even a subterrainian hermit-like recluse with a horribly disfigured face, bad breath, and surprisingly fine taste in guitars. Suspect I wonder...

Getting worried about your vivid imagination. I might look like that but my breath doesn't smell affraid

Sorry to hear that, me too! Well, the "worried about your vivid imagination", that is. Laughing
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by hoax Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm

I thought you were a Pastor, Chad. What a horrible description of one of God's children - even though it is only a "virtual child" produced by your rather disturbing imagination!!

Hoax

Surprised
hoax
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 pm

hoax wrote:

I thought you were a Pastor, Chad. What a horrible description of one of God's children - even though it is only a "virtual child" produced by your rather disturbing imagination!!

Hoax

Surprised

lol! Made me laugh out loud there, thanks! We're little if not for our imaginations, I tell ya. "Disturbing", cheers
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Gotta stop drinking hot cocoa while reading these posts. The chocolate keeps exiting my nose. rabbit

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8695
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

X350MA - FOR SALE WESTONE PANTERA X350MA EXTREMELY RARE GUITAR 1987  - Page 2 Empty Oh thank god

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Thank god this guitar went over 1k.

I had a few beers and actually had a high bid of 1k. I really did want to strip this one down as it is in pretty bad shape, it needed a restore, I'm ok financially, and would love to see it when i'm done.

The down side..I can't believe I put in a bit almost 2x what I paid for mine and mine is in better shape. Damn beers and Ebay can be a bad mix.

I really try to get good deals, and if I got this at 1k, would not be what I would consider a good deal, but would have been a great project.

So good luck to whoever gets this one.

Times almost up - who wins this one eh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 pm

sarcaster wrote:Thank god this guitar went over 1k.

I had a few beers and actually had a high bid of 1k. I really did want to strip this one down as it is in pretty bad shape, it needed a restore, I'm ok financially, and would love to see it when i'm done.

The down side..I can't believe I put in a bit almost 2x what I paid for mine and mine is in better shape. Damn beers and Ebay can be a bad mix.

I really try to get good deals, and if I got this at 1k, would not be what I would consider a good deal, but would have been a great project.

The moral to the story is NEVER bid when a bit o beer is involved
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Now remember Sarc.... BLACK BURST
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:05 am

sarcaster wrote:
sarcaster wrote:Thank god this guitar went over 1k.

The moral to the story is NEVER bid when a bit o beer is involved

Yes, never bid while drinking or you may wake up with a pissed off wife - what did you buy on ebay last nite? DOH!
The guitar went for $1000 spot on, hope you got out of it Sarc.
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

X350MA - FOR SALE WESTONE PANTERA X350MA EXTREMELY RARE GUITAR 1987  - Page 2 Empty Pantera X350MA still available

Post by sean77wilson2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:04 pm

got an email today from the high bidder, he is unable to pay so the guitar is still available for sale.
sean77wilson2011
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:34 pm

sean77wilson2011 wrote:got an email today from the high bidder, he is unable to pay so the guitar is still available for sale.

I'm sorry that happened to you man, that stinks. Does eBay still charge you when crap like that happens?
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by sean77wilson2011 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 pm

yeah i am getting charged $100 fees for this. Sad thing is it is a forum member who changed their mind.
sean77wilson2011
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2