The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimension IV on Ebay... Again.

4 posters

Go down

dimension - Dimension IV on Ebay... Again.   Empty Dimension IV on Ebay... Again.

Post by The Chad Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:49 am

So what is a guitar worth? Whatever people will pay for it, that's what it's worth. But sometimes you just want a little more than that.

This guitar was on Ebay once already, with an un-met reserve. The reserve has been lowered now, open for bidding again.

Looks like this is a "rare and sought after guitar", so it will make a great "trophy" for you. Laughing I love the unapologetic, over the top description on this thing! You must read this. Laughing

http://cgi.ebay.com/WESTONE-DIMENSION-IV-MATSUMOKU-RARE-SOUGHT-AFTER-/250853346360?pt=Guitar&hash=item3a68064c38[url][/url]
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

dimension - Dimension IV on Ebay... Again.   Empty Re: Dimension IV on Ebay... Again.

Post by corsair Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:47 am

AHAHAHAHA... what a twat!! The stringlock is "easy to find"... Jeez, I dislike hyperbole....
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

dimension - Dimension IV on Ebay... Again.   Empty Re: Dimension IV on Ebay... Again.

Post by grogg Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Dont mind the hyperbole, but why does he/she have to shout?
grogg
grogg
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Lotsa guitars go right back on same old, same old. This guy at least lowered his reserve. Rolling Eyes

That tater head down southwest of Minneapolis keep plugging away with his $399 and $299 Anniversary models, as well as those necks and bodies which WILL NEVER move off his BIN. I even took some time last month asking for a bottom-line price on his Genesis and you'da thought I had spit in his face by his reaction.

On the brighter side that Monark is no longer on auction. Did someone here finally cowboy up and put it out of it's misery??

BrainFert...??
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down