The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250!

+6
silence86
Hyperion
unclemax
caucajun
corsair
prestigious
10 posters

Go down

sale - Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250! Empty Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250!

Post by prestigious Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:10 am

Will save the sob story for another thread but I have traveled a long way to find a simple truth. I can't go on without a 250 in my life any longer.
Because my need is so dire I am willing to do whatever is within my means to try and influence one into my life. I am too old and unsatisfied with other guitars to hope and pray and wait.
We can talk money if need be or perhaps we could discuss a barter of some type. I am the owner and operator of a small but well regarded amplifier company. I don't wish to seen as spamming the forum so will refrain from putting a link to my site. However I implore anyone with a 250 and a strong lust for great tube amps to get in touch. I am making no boast when I state I can build anything with a tube in it. I also do all my own cabinetry and CAD designing. Nothing I do is from a kit or "homebrew". Not a slight to hobbyist amp builders....just saying that this is what I do for a living and have many years experience in making many guitarists dream amps become a reality for them.
I would LOVE to be able to do something like this for the human who can help me find my dream guitar!!
From supros to gibbys, to vox, to marshall, to Fender, to ampegs, to some of the best sounding Dumble clones ever, to YOU NAME IT!!!
I will build it.
Someone out there has the ability to make my wildest guitar dream to come true. I can make your wildest amp dream come true. Try me!

Polly if any of this post is against any rules or is seen in bad taste please yank it with my sincere apologies.
This is a great forum and I would not want to wish to detract from it what so ever.
Also sorry for the obvious groveling in general. I'm no sucker btw but I am also too old to play cool as a cucumber anymore so let's talk.

I would also consider Prestige 150's and even a set neck pantera. However a 250 is my first and foremost need. The others would be great but would likely make the fact I haven't a 250 even harder to face everyday....HELP:!:
Thanks!

sunny
With all regards,
Shadwell

email is at shad.damron@gmail.com
prestigious
Registered Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

sale - Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250! Empty Re: Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250!

Post by corsair Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:43 am

Jeez, mate - you got it bad, eh!! Laughing Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

sale - Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250! Empty Re: Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:29 am

Oh dear, I hate to see a grown man cry! Rolling Eyes Sad

It's okay Shadwell, no worries there my friend, your post is fine by me you may grovel as much as you want, just so long it gets you what you desire.
⭐ ⭐

Take heart in the fact that someone, somewhere, will have the Prestige that will make you happy again!
Very Happy

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

sale - Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250! Empty my kingdom for a..........

Post by caucajun Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:13 pm

What a Face you know.......me thinks she enjoys the grovelin' a bit too much.......eh? winky? Wink

i know whut yer thinkin'........i iz pm'd him awreddee....... No confused Twisted Evil whut ta duuu?- wutt t' doo?
caucajun
caucajun

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by unclemax Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Well Shadwell,

As i was discussing with Polly recently i am seriously thinking of selling off some of my Westones (no more room at the inn i'm afraid) i have 3 Prestige guitars.

So you could be in luck, i'll keep you in mind.

Zubair.
unclemax
unclemax
Registered Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Hi there Zube, Very Happy

I thought about you when I saw Shadwell's post but I didn't know whether to say anything or not!
scratch Glad to see you again though mate, sorry I've not been in touch, I'll catch up soon! Wink

Yeah Shadwell,

Zubair has some real minty guitars! Good luck!
cheers

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:07 am

I know there's an offer for a Prestige 150 available in the east of France (photo below)... I have to check the price and availability Smile

Maybe I can help you to buy it... and maybe somebody will help me to find my Rainbow....

JP

sale - Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250! Prestige
Hyperion
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by silence86 Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:29 pm

here's one... in the uk...

best wishes
hans
silence86
silence86

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://first-daze.de

Back to top Go down

Post by bobroberts Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:18 pm

love them prestige 250's!!!!

Cool Cool Cool
bobroberts
bobroberts

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Back to top Go down

sale - Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250! Empty Everything comes...

Post by peterscott Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 am

I know the feeling mate.....but you're dream will come...just keep putting it out there.

I've been after a Session II for ages.....no luck...even bought a Crafter FEG700/N to "tide me over".....literally the day I buy the Crafter...a Session II appeared on ebay.......so I bid for it (paid a LOT more than I should have)..but I got it.......and its GORGEOUS..

THe Crafter is lovely too.....which of course now creates a dilemma.....so.....start thinking about another guitar....go buy another guitar...and you'll maybe find your dream Prestige appears.....

GOod luck.....
peterscott
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

sale - Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250! Empty I've got one for sale

Post by defjim Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi,

I have a Prestige 250 which has been sat in my attic for about 15 years.

I bought it at a shop in tin Pan Alley in about '93.

I've been searching the web for a while but this is the first time a found a dedicated forum.

I want to sell it as I don't really play to be honest!

It's lovely and I want it to go to good home.

I'll post some photos shortly.

Jim
defjim
Registered Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

sale - Prestige 250.. My kingdom for a prestige 250! Empty Prestige 250

Post by peterscott Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:53 pm

Hi Jim....I'd give it a good home....where are you advertising it?

WOuld love to see some pics

Pete
peterscott
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by silence86 Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:59 pm

and by the way, where are you located^^?
silence86
silence86

Back to top Go down

Post by defjim Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Here you go

http://forum.westoneguitars.net/members-westones-f6/my-prestige-250-t484.htm#3605

I'm in the UK, nr M4/J14

Jim
defjim
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silence86 Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi Jim,

please excuse my bad behavior, welcome to the forums :-)
you've got a real beauty there...

Best wishes,
Hans
silence86
silence86

Back to top Go down

Post by defjim Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi,

Thank you and apologies for just jumping in unannounced too!

It is an amazingly beautiful guitar. To be honest the photos don't really do it justice.

I am glad to see that these are getting the love that they deserve at last - certainly round these parts anyway!

I am not much of a musician but I have always been stunned by the warmth of tone and the sustain it produces.

I only wish I could play better to enjoy it more - it would be a lot less pristine then!

Jim
defjim
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkngood Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Yep, know we've been here before.

Defjim's Prestige sold on UK ebay a few days back, good luck to whoever bought it. Is anyone on the site aware of any other Prestige for sale (ideally UK but willing to pay shipping)?

Alternatively I would be interested in a Paduak if any members in UK have one for sale. Unusually for me, have a few GAS tokens burning a hole in my wallet at the mo.

Cheers
norfolkngood

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down