The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectrum ST - Essex - Gumtree

3 posters

Go down

spectrum - Spectrum ST - Essex - Gumtree Empty Spectrum ST - Essex - Gumtree

Post by xbarnesx Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:55 am

http://essex.gumtree.com/essex/67/69122767.html

only down the road from me but broke until payday and probably will be again not long after
I shouldnt look I'm just torturing myself
xbarnesx

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Spectrum ST - Essex - Gumtree Empty Re: Spectrum ST - Essex - Gumtree

Post by bowenjaybee Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:06 am

xbarnesx wrote:I shouldnt look I'm just torturing myself

yep I know that feeling... I search ebay for Westones everyday out of habit now and have done for the past year or so......but I know I won't be buying another Westone for a long time yet, unless I get lucky and see one for £50 or something....
bowenjaybee

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

spectrum - Spectrum ST - Essex - Gumtree Empty Re: Spectrum ST - Essex - Gumtree

Post by PaulS Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 am

This isn't going to help the GAS much but that belongs to a mate of mine and it is a cracker. He has only had it a little while, paid about that for it, had it properly set up and now it plays absolutely beautifully. He is only getting shot of it because he later bought a truly immaculate Thunder 1A guitar and he doesn't want to keep both. But the Spectrum is a good 'un.
PaulS

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-02-18

http://www.oasisdesigns.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xbarnesx Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 am

bowenjaybee wrote:......but I know I won't be buying another Westone for a long time yet, unless I get lucky and see one for £50 or something....

nearly happened for me on gumtree in the summer, found a session 2 for £60 in south london advertised as 'guitar for sale' I emailed the seller within an hour of him listing it and he never got back to me
no near
yet SO FAR
xbarnesx

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down