The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have a case for a Westone Raider II Bass.

3 posters

Go down

raider - Do you have a case for a Westone Raider II Bass. Empty Do you have a case for a Westone Raider II Bass.

Post by king koeller Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:25 am

I'm looking for a case that would fit a z shaped bass guitar such as the Gibson Explorer,
or the Dean Metal-man Z shaped bass.

The Westone Raider is a one of a kind instrument and I don't want to expose this fine Electric bass to extreme cold, rain or snow.

I have been searching for ever.... I have no clue where to find one any more...

This bass is so far out shaped, please help if you can...It's kind of like a Gibson Explorer, but bigger.

If any one has any ideas?

Many great thank-you's to all!

Last edited by king koeller on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To make it better and clearer...)
king koeller
king koeller
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

raider - Do you have a case for a Westone Raider II Bass. Empty Re: Do you have a case for a Westone Raider II Bass.

Post by hummel Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:48 am

Hi King... I've sent you a PM.
(sorry for the hijacking)
hummel
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

raider - Do you have a case for a Westone Raider II Bass. Empty Re: Do you have a case for a Westone Raider II Bass.

Post by corsair Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:10 pm

how about this...

eBay Link

Last edited by Pollyanna on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shortened link)
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by king koeller Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 am

To Corsair, that is the perfect case!!!!!!!!!!
wow!!! I want that case!!!
it's perfect!!!
now I have to win the auction.
thanks,
King

To Hummel,
I just now checked my mail, I'm in northern Ohio/michigan area...
, sorry i didn't get back to you,
that bass looks nice too, fretless headless!!

Last edited by king koeller on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
king koeller
king koeller
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

raider - Do you have a case for a Westone Raider II Bass. Empty I need a case for my Westone Raider II Bass

Post by king koeller Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:50 pm

After contacting the ebay seller, it turned out that the Westone Raider case for sale was for guitar not bass.
He later admitted to actually removing the Westone guitar (raider) from the case so as to sell the cases separately to make more money.
People who take perfectly good guitar's or basses all apart, just to sell all the components separately, SUCK!!
They ruin the originality, and it's really frustrating if you can't get it all back together again!!
king koeller
king koeller
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:56 am

king koeller wrote:After contacting the ebay seller, it turned out that the Westone Raider case for sale was for guitar not bass.
He later admitted to actually removing the Westone guitar (raider) from the case so as to sell the cases separately to make more money.
People who take perfectly good guitar's or basses all apart, just to sell all the components separately, SUCK!!
They ruin the originality, and it's really frustrating if you can't get it all back together again!!

Yep, they do.. and may their dangly bits shrivel up and fall off! Mad
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

EWH likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down