The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello...

+323
ZeroTheHero
kster68
Goldengirl
Westtwo
bjjool
Jarek
t4lturner
WestonesAndWashburns
aholt68
MaxFubar
reperon
Rrr1
jorge bass
BQmusic
deanodley
Lubalin
eggore
thunduak-1
ito18
Heliwr
Bucky Toothface
Red Lum
RedCrowBleeding
Rob Gnarly
PhilB
dsmcl77
prestigenut
fcojavi
Honky
Naulen
jcl
DeargDoom
LanceT
williewilkens
Stevieu
Mr_Goat
capnfunky77
FritzKatt
Schmokko
axazeal
Shaky fingers
Ro_S
obsoleteman
togril
gray haze bass
3mmo
Adelscott
Gilles
hyster
dutchie350
jonslock
RustyG
dshield92
rasputin666
BrunoOnBass
JAJones
BriGuy1968
Steveb
BrianP
Dynasty
David_A
The PiB
Guldur
RichTheLimey
BC Witch
Hardcore.Rockr
zen-box
wadeshad
Dan63uk
LightninRick
195db
storme37
DerekWildstar
Spiritinthesky99
HarperBlue
Harmann
shaneg
rideough
enaich
Cloggy
Stickymagician
Hami
nusior
supercharger
beefy thunder1a
AshNathens
jimmydime
andymunro73
JeffHopkins
Lardzeppelin
SIMON BURRETT
Papa Slayer
Raymondo
Grungebob
pulu
SteveD
westcoaster
Brett Randy
Greg P
alcoholocaust
80sChris
Old Man White
motociclor
Newbie1
The Don
sherlockdan
Rifkinn
urban_paranoia
DingDongDen
Rocket1
bigwelly2000
Where is my mind?
musicmutt
Catalyst
pererock
Roger hallard
Spudicus
esseff
Jamman
Autumn319
IronSkillet
pittpunkfo
BlindRubbernecker
carpcutter
punkyjam67
sqWarkbox
DimensionIV-addict
kristotoff
jeff fae scotland
Bone_idle
Kevh
King of the Stuntmen
shanesfords
patto82
fr3t2
KC
Sgt. Vimes
45Bodie
WestoneJon
RehanMahmood
blackstrat
GtrGeorge!
jim
arcelsv
micthetic
roj62
fergybass
deztone
Leon Transaxle
koky
Society
Kremen53
sbendz
Stefan 4
zl1wt
Fragsie
Cov
thegig10
neverwas
Thunder-Chunder
METESKY
Bee#884
xrleroyx
pilotfish
Chappers
DamienAllen
McToot_the_Bat
The Chad
ianrunci
axecollector
Ainsley Stones
mortarman120gang11c
bmoregeorge
Franco
sofa nova
mcbrat
501Spanky
bdmorgan72
SeanFMT
G.A.S. man
tabdog
JoeWalsh
Starrman
geopisano
ScreamingCockatoo
challpa1
xaranzaina
muttley
gittarasaurus
Itayke
DreamRaven
chaypup
the mudshark of desire
Rico_2212
Audile
madmuso
Thallium
Iceman
arcoddath
Philby
fish
The Guitar
Raider
IanO
beeflin
stpetecubby
rebuild
Westbone
OscarM
ChrisRoberts
Pelle64
Pro_Rico
mr mikey
crackle
Lowliver
jorg
xbarnesx
Racing
stuartb
AstroStrat89
Elan I
JoMo
Xavier
Shoegazer
steven1024
Baluski
thunder1
river
Harper1510
dischro
fluffware
richard_senior
THEBARRON
bobmarlex
marktigere1
bactuz
Sonny Griffith
nicholaspaul
untune
Dragondreams
Buddy Teague
bowenjaybee
pfbacon
prosonic
beefystrat
RCSBlues
Barry
GD K9
AndyGoblin
joediq
Thing T. Thing
Qwertyco
scubba.steve
rainbow11
Henning
KNM
diddydave
Ttone
oldad70
BilletGarage
pootyman68
north-west-one
DuoFuzz
kebabage
anaerobe
grogg
Trevor
hendrik
toxbass
fox
Pete James
halo71
Obi Wan Russell
Certif1ed
MagicMikeyB
Crambone
Chris the Caver
pit
VikingFirebeard
norfolkngood
silence86
cnevins
Vikki
GTFPDQA
flynny
Steve777
jinxie_nz
Hyperion
Bunyip
prestigious
Messell
pmac
totnesdave
ppc6mm
The_Avenger
elzorillo
caucajun
danjob
Warrn
mattcadders
Old Gregg
king koeller
clarky
catonine
FarToMany
logicaljohn
hummel
MarkW
TheShaggyDA
Fragile
challpa
colt933
Joseph St. Ides
boutjp97
Confused
WilsonT
kb2nto
Bluesman
wayne weedon
Sfalj
corsair
Administrator
327 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Say hello... Empty Say hello...

Post by Administrator Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi All,

Welcome to the forums. By popular demand, this is the place to introduce yourself to your fellow Westone fans. I've pinched the format from the old Westone forum, and like the old one, please feel free to say as much or as little about yourself as you like:

Name - Neil

Age - 34

Location - Bognor Regis (yes, it really does exist)

First guitar - Hondo Les Paul copy

First Westone - 1987 Thunder II

Later Westones - Clipper CL3012, Clipper Six

Musical style/favourite bands - PJ Harvey, Radiohead, My Bloody Valentine, CSS, The Breeders, The Beatles, Sonic Youth, Hot Chip, Arcade Fire, Beck, Klaxons, Guns 'n' Roses, Cream, Nick Cave, Peaches, Pulp, etc, etc, etc...

Current Westones - 1987 Thunder II, currently in pieces awaiting a new bridge and a re-finish Sad

Other instruments - Fender Strat, Novation Remote 25 Midi keyboard, Hohner Arbor Bass (in canary yellow!), Westfield jumbo acoustic.

Favourite instrument - My Thunder of course!
Administrator

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Re: Say hello...

Post by corsair Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi troops - most of you know me already, he says modestly! - but to refresh those ailing memories, I'm John and at 48, I'm am the atypical ageing rocker (I only recently cut off my ponytail)!! I'm a recent convert to Westone but have been a Matt player since 1980 when I bought my Vantage VA900. My first Westone played was on a recording in 1995 when the band I was in cut a disc and the bass player wanted to play guitar on a track so I played his Spectrum ST bass .... and loved it, certainly nicer than the P-bass I had at the time!! My first Westone owned was a Genesis II, (2006) found in a pawn shop under a pile of Chinese junk, then my Spectrum GT bass (yay!), Spectrum ST guitar and now a Clipper Cl4112 which has to have been resurrected as the neck was in an appalling state - more on that later! In NZ there doesn't seem to be that many Matts surfacing so I consider myself lucky to be abl to grab what I've got! I particularly like the Spectrum/Electa Phoenix models and will make them my focus to acquire; along with a Vantage VA912, AV310 and a VA900B! (Can you hear my wife groaning in the background?!)
My first guitar was a 1958 Fender telecaster which I modified heavily then sold for NZ$100 in about 1979 and I have had all of the biggies since then and most of the littlies as well!! I try to play play keys as well, and have an Alesis QS-6 for that, dabble in banjo and lap steel and mandolin; I am a virtuoso kazoo player as well! I try to still play live as there's nothing like it for an adrenaline rush and for that I will give the ST a wring out as I really really like it to play!
I'm influenced by anyone and everyone who can sing or play with the possible exception of modern rappers - I liked Grandmaster Flash back in the day! - but Ritchie Blackmore and David Gilmour are still favourite guitarists...today; that's always subject to change!
My favourite instrument is my VA900; sorry guys but there's a lot of blood sweat and tears, and miles under the belt with that guitar and it never once let me down!
corsair

Number of posts : 6319

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty My life and other Westones and animals!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:06 pm

Ooh, good idea Neil! Very Happy

Okay, for those of you who don't already know me by now, here goes:

Name: Pauline Anne aka Pollyanna/Polly (amongst others! Very Happy)

Age: 51 (But it says age 11 to 12 in my jeans and about 18 in my head!) lol!

Location: Seaham, County Durham - but I'm not from around these parts! 👽

I've been married to Stephen for two years, and he is a brilliant guitarist! I have two daughters, Jennifer aged 28 and Wendy aged 26, one son Joe aged 21, who is away at sea in the Merchant Navy, a step-son aged 14, four grand children, (soon to be six of them!). They are aged between 8 and 4, three boys, one girl.
I'm owned by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy called Brock and a Silver Tabby cat called Poppy!

I'm now retired after spending most of my live doing various jobs which ranged from being an apprentice jockey at the age of fifteen, to working as a telephonist/receptionist and finally a teacher, teaching art to mentally and physically handicapped people of all ages. My main passions in life have always been my animals and my painting. After devoting most of my time to bringing up my kids, I gained my BA Hons as an Illustrator/Designer in 2005. I was a late starter and got my first tattoo at the ripe old age of 39! My days are now spent restoring my guitars and others, writing a book, painting and lurking around guitar forums in pink wellies! Smile

I bought my very first guitar when I fourteen, it was a Classical acoustic which I saved up for weeks to buy - I don't remember what make it was but needless to say, I loved it and it went everywhere with me. (I thought I was Mary Hopkins!) Embarassed

Work, marriage, kids, other interests/whatever, prevented me from continuing to learn to play until about three years ago when I took up the guitar again - the rest is history!

First Westone: My Clipper Six

Other Westones: Two Paduaks, Thunder I, Spectrum SX, Clipper CL4112, Pantera XA300, Genesis II, and hopefully, lots more to come in the future!

Other Instruments: Ibanez Artcore, Fender GDO300 Acoustic, Fender Telecaster project, Electronic keyboard with light up keys and everything! Tambourine and a custom painted Kazoo!

Musical Tastes: Anything from the 50's, 60's and 70's! Country & Western, Buddy Holly, Soppy stuff, (Love songs and the like!) Elvis, anything Rock and Roll, Free, Status Quo, Pavarotti, Mario Lanza ...

My fave songs to play on the guitar are: 'If Paradise ...', 'Hotel California', 'Free bird', 'On the midnight special' and not forgetting my all time favourite; 'The Twelve Bar Blues'! I'm also learning to play some Bee Gees and Thin Lizzy stuff now!

Well, as they say in all the best cartoons, "Th-Th-That's all folks!" pig lol!

Pauline :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sfalj Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Well, I'm Antoine from Quebec, Canada. I live just outside Montreal.

My first ever guitar was a Barracuda SG copy and I hated it. I then got a cheapie GK Strat copy and it wasn't much better. A few years later I found my first Westone for 150$ CAD in a local pawn shop tucked away behind some boxes, what a deal and what a guitar! Indeed, my first good guitar was a Westone Thunder I-A, and I love the tone.

Say hello... 1

It was then joined by two Rickenbackers for the jangle, I got them both in 2007. I'm a big Tom Petty and George Harrison fan and well, I love good guitars, what can I say?

Say hello... 3guitars

I just recently purchased a Thunder II but I don't have it in my possession yet. I spotted it on an online classified site in a city too far for me to go and get. Luckily I have a cousin who was about 20 minutes away from it and was nice enough to pick it up for me. I should get it around May 3rd when he comes to visit his parents.It's really hard to not think about it. Here's a picture he sent me. For some reason it has a Schaller strap lock (yes only one) on it and no second strap button. I'll have to buy a set of Schallers when I get it.

Say hello... 1

So there you have it.

PS: I'm 20 years old and I love all sorts of music from all sorts of places. Jazz, blues, African, rock and many many other things. I love Frank Zappa, George Harrison and Tom Petty.
Sfalj
Sfalj

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Made it here!

Post by wayne weedon Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm

Sorry it's taken so long Pauline! But I did make it here in the end.

Still too little time for much guitar at the moment, I've even had to cancel my lessons for a while. Will get back to those next week though.

In the meantime I've been working like crazy and beating the house about a bit.

Wayne.....
wayne weedon
wayne weedon
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.myspace.com/woogie_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:10 pm

Hello Wayne and a very warm welcome from me and all your old (and new) mates here too! Smile Smile

It's nice to see you and I'm glad that you made it here eventually ... better late than never! Very Happy
Woo! Sounds like you've been busy, now it's time to chill out, relax, put your feet up, and play your guitar! Cool

Looking forward to seeing you and everyone else hanging around here, for quite a long time to come!

Pauline :flower:

P.s. An equally warm welcome to you too, Antoine and anybody else (?) scratch who I might have (unintentionally) missed.Embarassed cheers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty INTRO FROM BLUESMAN

Post by Bluesman Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:35 am

Hello...

My name is Stephen, I'm a professional Visual Artist from County Durham, with a Masters in Fine Art. I've been playing guitars since the mid seventies, over three decades!!!

Married to an avid collector of Westone guitars, who you may be familiar with...

My 13 year old son is also a guitarist although he uses a Gibson SG + a Jackson Flying V.

So while I'm playing blues rock in one room, the wife is strumming away country on one of her Westones in another, meanwhile my son is shredding away in his bedroom!!! You might say the house is musically orientated!!! I think the cat +dog are about to set up a band!!!

Anyway, I play in a local 5 piece blues/rock outfit called Vain Tempest. I use a Gibson LP Standard, PRS CU24 Artist Pack, Kramer Focus 3000 from the eighties and a Westone Clipper CL4112 through a Marshall DSL40 valve amp, no effects just the sound of the strings.

First guitar I gigged with was a Westone Thunder 1A, I've probably owned about 100 guitars in my time and still rate the Westone as one of the finest instruments available. Some of my favourite guitars I no longer own include Gordon Smith GS1, Burns Flyte (Im in the market for another if anyone knows where I can get one) Fender Telecaster (a most excellent blues guitar)

Music wise, I love the Blues, guitarists I appreciate are numerous however a few that stand out include Robert Johnson, Paul Kossoff, Angus Young, Hendrix + Jimmy Page.

Anyway there's a brief intro, best wishes to you all,

Stephen (bluesman)
Bluesman
Bluesman
Registered Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Hello to all

Post by kb2nto Thu May 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Hello my name is Ed I live in LeRoy NY. The birthplace of Jello of all things. I just picked up my first Westone. It is a Anniversary trans brown Genesis1. It has the Westone case although just a serviceable one. The whammy bar was also with it. The condition is amazing very little wear. However it is missing one tuner cover the neck locking system and the truss rod cover is missing half the plastic. The locking system seems to be the one real problem however it plays great just the way it is at this time. Probably the wrong area to ask but any help with parts and suggestions appreciated. I have quite a Japanese guitar collection Fenders, Squiers, Ibanezs and a very nice Carlo Robelli SG copy. Again hello to all...Ed
kb2nto
Registered Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Hello Ed and Welcome, Smile

It would be nice to see some photographs of your Genesis I. Why don't you put some pictures up in the 'Members Westones' forum? We'd all love to see it! Smile

You could also put a post in the 'Wanted' forum too, you never know, someone might just have the parts that you are looking for! Wink

Looking forward to seeing those photo's!

Pauline :flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Aha in the right place now

Post by WilsonT Wed May 07, 2008 2:34 am

Hi im Tony. I just got my first westone, an x120. I live in arkansas. First guitar i ever played was a fender strat. I have always played bass more than guitar but i have transitioned to playingn mostly guitar. My first bass was a Rouge.

I am 22, married for 3 years now, and have 1 1/2 kids. Smile
WilsonT
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Rescue

Post by Confused Thu May 15, 2008 12:07 pm

Hi all,
I recently saved a (what I can figure) 1986 Pantera Standard X275 from certain destruction/disposal. Long story short, she's not in terribly good shape and had been partially dissasembled. I'm missing a few bits, which hopefully I can get some advice on from this esteemed group. I was a recreational player in my mispent youth (at least as far as I remember) and when I saw her lying there neglected, some silly thought popped into my head that she should be put back into service and that I should start playing again. I am NOT anticipating a fix-up and sale AT ALL! I will post my questions in the technical section. Glad to be on board.
Confused
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sfalj Thu May 15, 2008 12:27 pm

Welcome on board! Hopefully you'll be able to repair the damage, be sure to post pictures (even if the guitar is incomplete).
Sfalj
Sfalj

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Thu May 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Hey Confused! Welcome aboard.
Administrator

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Hello to all

Post by boutjp97 Sat May 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Hello all, I'm from Kenmore, New York United States. I'm 34 and have been playing for about 21 years. I took about 8 years off, not playing for months at a time, but still playing. I got in bands at age 14 and won best new guitarist in Buffalo as judged by the local entertainment magazine called the gusto at age 16. I practiced up to 6 hours a day and thought that I would be Randy Rhoads some day. After winning the award and getting a name locally I got some offers from some decent local talent but went into hard/death metal. I played on a few local bands albums (mostly foreign release) as a hired gun because lets face it, most death metal guitarists don't know how to play. At age 18 I got an offer from the Phillip Marshall agency to do a solo album with limited release in Florida which I declined. I was then Signed by Polaris records to be in the second coming of the wild boys. We were in the process of finalizing the album tracks when polaris went under due to a lawsuit filed by the original members of wild boys. I played in Beyond Death taking the place of Jack Owen who went on to form Cannibal Corpse. As a matter of fact my old band is on their first CD’s thanks list; my old band is called Brain Dead. I owned a few Westones back then as well as Kramers and Charvels and Ibanez and Ovation. I sold all but the Ibanez and the Ovation. I stopped playing for the most part. Then about a year ago I started playing a little here and there. I thought about all of my old guitars especially my red Dimension IV and my old Spectrum. So the last four months I have been buying anything and everything that I can that has to do with Matsumoku. I am just getting back in the swing of things for personal enjoyment (nobody else enjoys it, that’s for sure).

Last edited by boutjp97 on Thu May 22, 2008 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
boutjp97
boutjp97

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-16

https://www.facebook.com/jason.bouton

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sat May 17, 2008 7:18 pm

G'day and welcome, bout - you'll see that we've already divvied up your guitars amongst ourselves; we're good like that! lol!
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sfalj Sat May 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Welcome on board, boutjp97!

That's a pretty interesting story you posted. Sounds like you'll be a great addition to the board.
Sfalj
Sfalj

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph St. Ides Wed May 21, 2008 10:24 pm

Heya from the 'Nati.

Name - Joe

Age - 34

Location - Cincinnati

First guitar - 1985 Westone Dynasty

First Westone - 1985 Westone Dynasty

Musical
style/favourite bands - Punk/Metal/Blues/folk/trible/jazz and all nefarious combinations. Iron Maiden, Black Flag(w/Keith Morris), Ramones, DK, SSD, MDC, The AK-47's, Sepultura(cavelera era), DRI, The Dicks, NoFX, Clutch, Bela Fleck, Tito Puente, King Crimson, Mastadon, Metallica, The Clash, Babes in toyland, Voivod, Wrathchild America/Souls at Zero, etc etc etc. lol

Current Westones - 1985 Westone Dynasty and I need stuff to fix 'er up Smile

Other
instruments - BC Rich Exclusive, Carlo Robelli 4 string Bass, Austin Rock Standard, Ovation Celebrity model cc157 a couple of coffee cans..dah dah dee.

Favourite instrument - Well right now it's my BC Rich, but I want to fix up my Westone and make it my primary for metal and such.
Joseph St. Ides
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sfalj Thu May 22, 2008 8:43 am

You've come to the right place for a fix'er up. Have fun.
Sfalj
Sfalj

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Thu May 22, 2008 5:29 pm

Hi, I'm Robert and I my username was Colt933 on David's site as well.

I'm 39 and I live in a suburb of Nashville, TN USA.

I work as a computer systems architect for a large IT company.

I currently have two 1986 Pantera X-390CBs, a 1987 Rainbow II, a 1986 Pantera X-300CR, and a 1987 Prestige 150. All have original cases and are in very good to like new condition.

Other guitars that I currently own include a custom Warmoth strat-parts-o-caster (killer), custom Warmoth VW (killer - like an EB/MM Van Halen or Axis but with mahogany body and arched flame maple top), 1986 Charvel Model 5 (killer), Line 6 Variax 300, and 1986 Alvarez-Yairi DY-74.

Previously, I owned a 1986 Pantera X-390 prototype, 1985 & 1986 Spectrum FX, and 1984 Thunder IIa.

Other guitars of note that I have owned include a fabulous made-in-Japan Jackson DK-2 Dinky, fabulous made-in-Japan Jackson SL-3 Soloist (shouldn't have sold that one), 1986 Charvel Model 4, PRS-SE Tremonti, Aria Pro II PE, a killer Aria Pro II LS-450 (shouldn't have sold it either), Electro Omega LP copy, Carvin DC-127, Mexican Stratocaster.

I started playing clarinet at the age of 7 in school band and moved on to tenor and alto saxophone and bass and contra-bass clarinet. I started playing guitar at the age of 15 and played in several bands in high school. I started being the sound engineer for a number of local bands in Middle Tennessee, then went to work for Phase Audio (pro audio sales and installation firm) in Memphis and later Concert Production (pro audio sales and installation and mainly live sound production) in Murfreesboro. I toured North America with several major-label country acts based in Nashville and have some freelance studio engineer experience as well. I have about 10 years of professional experience as a sound engineer. But finally I grew up, finished my undergraduate degree in computer information systems, and started working for the man about 14 years ago...

My first guitar was a mahogany Guild classical 6-string with a natural oil finish (I have never seen another like it). My first electric guitar was a Mako black telecaster copy (Pete Townshend was my idol as a teenager) that played and sounded surprisingly good even though it had a plywood body.

One of my Pantera X-390CBs is absolutely the finest electric guitar ever made, in my opinion. Most people who play it agree. It plays like butter and sustains for days, even at the 24th fret! I bet it would sound better with some upgraded pickups, but it's in such pristine condition that I hesitate to modify it. I do not gig with this guitar.

I was a little disappointed by the Prestige 150 when I first got it, but it's growing on me. It could benefit from upgraded pickups and I have a vintage Dimarzio super distortion sitting around that I would like to try.

My Pantera X-300CR had a dead UBC pickup in it when I got it. I took it all apart and sure enough, one of the coils is open. I had a Seymour Duncan George Lynch Screamin' Demon pickup sitting around that I hadn't really liked in any guitar I had tried it in, so I put it in the X-300. Lynch was playing maple body guitars when they designed this pickup and the X-300 has a maple body. That pickup sounds great in the X-300! I highly recommend it for anyone with a maple body Westone.

Trevor Rabin of Yes is one of my favorite guitarists and he is the reason I became interested in Westone and Matsumoku guitars. There's lots of good video footage of him playing his signature X-390CB model. Check out the 'Something To Hold On To' video on Youtube. ALL of the guitars in the video are Westone/SLM and there are dozens and dozens of them.
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Hey there Joe and Welcome. Smile

(There's a song in there somewhere!)
Rolling Eyes

Good name by the way - My son is also called Joe!

Anyway, like everyone else here, I too am looking forward to seeing some photos of your guitar and good luck with the restoration work too!
Very Happy

Hi there Robert,

Good to see you too mate, and of course, Welcome!

And yes, we want to see photos of your guitars too!
Smile

Ooh, I do so like it when people introduce themselves, it's like getting to know everyone personally! Being a bit old fashioned, I also like to address everyone by their given name, so thanks chaps for that!
cheers Very Happy

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Hello from downunder

Post by challpa Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:59 am

Hello,

I was a member on the old forums but hadnt been on for a while, thought I had better join again so as not to miss any ebay bargains Smile

Name - Paul
Age - 21 twice =42 Sad
Location - Brisbane Queensland Australia
First guitar - Samick strat copy
First Westone - 1982 concord 1
Music - Pink floyd, AC-DC, Dire straits, Gary Moore, Eagles, Van tramp, U2 and many others
Current Westones - 1982 concord 1, 1983 prestige 250, 1982 thunder 1 and 1983 thunder 1
Other Gear - Westbury standard, Ibanez blazer, Takamine gx200, Samick strat copy, Ibanez S470, Ibanez RG 470, Washburn raven, Line 6 variax 500, 1966 Ibanez hollow body (in pieces), Vantage avenger (in pieces), Vantage acoustic, Cort SFX-6B, Behringer VAmpire LX 210 Amplifier, Line 6 pod X3 live effects.
Favourite instrument - Westone prestige 250 rules the roost

send more westones to Oz they are a bit thin on the gound here Twisted Evil
challpa
challpa
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:56 am

Yay - another Antipodean!! G'day Paul - listen bud, if you reckon they're scarce in Aussie, then spare a thought for me here in deepest darkest southern NZ!! Very Happy Very Happy
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sfalj Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:28 pm

Welcome Challpa! Westones are rare all over (all over being wherever I am not Very Happy ).

Be sure to have fun and post often! And post pictures of your guitars!
Sfalj
Sfalj

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Hi all

Post by Fragile Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:27 am

Hi, I am Fragile and I live in Belgium (native dutch-speaking). I am 23 years old, and the happy owner of a Telecaster and a LP Standard, both awesome guitars, especially their tonal characteristics, BUT I am looking for -as mentioned in the wanted section- a caspian blue Pantera X390. I've heard a lot of playing on this guitar, especially from Trevor Rabin of Yes during his late '80 tenure with the group, and must honestly say that I've never ever heard this before!

It's great to see that there are still people out there who keep non-Gibson-Fender quality guitars alive, even after they get knocked out of 'commercial' competition. Keep it up. I look forward to hearing -reading- from you all. Especially the topics about the complete refurbishing of these guitars are amazing! Very Happy

Fragile
Fragile

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:23 am

Hello Fragile and Welcome, Smile

It's nice to see yet another 'youngster' joining our rapidly growing family of Westone owners.

I wish you well in your quest for the Pantera, and as you are already looking, you don't need me to tell you how great these guitars are! I'm sure that one will come your way eventually, sooner rather than later.

"Everything comes to those who wait".
Very Happy

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sfalj Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:31 am

Welcome aboard Fragile!

You're (like a few others here) searching for a rarer breed of Westone guitars. The difficulty makes it all the more interesting, I believe. Have fun on the forums.

Don't be afraid to ask questions as there is quite a lot of knowledge floating around here.

-Antoine
Sfalj
Sfalj

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Hulloooo

Post by TheShaggyDA Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Just found this forum, Good to see some more Westone fans :-)

I bought my first Westone in '82, a Thunder 1 bass. Absolutely loved it, until I fell in lust with a Westone Quantum in '86. Sold the former, bought the latter, and gigged with it until about '92 when work travelling meant I could no longer get to gigs on time, leaving me burnt out at the weekends. I sold all my gear except the Quantum, and it came out of retirement last year, when a old friend asked me to play on his CD. It still plays just as well and sounds just as good as it always did. I don't know what it is about the Westone basses, they just "fit" my hands perfectly, and I love the tone.

I'll get some piccies up sometime, I've been giving it a hard time at a friend's studio and needs a good polish :-)

TTFN

Shaggy
TheShaggyDA

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Hello Shaggy and Welcome! Smile

There are more of us than you think! (Westone fans that is, not Aliens!
👽 ) lol!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your bass.
cyclops

Enjoy the forums and we hope to see you around quite a bit and for a long time to come.
Smile

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MarkW Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:10 am

Hi there,

I'm another from the 'Shaky Isles' aka New Zealand... in the city of Auckland to be specific.

I'm 35 and have been playing since I was about 15 I guess.
The Spectrum ST I purchased a few weeks back is my first ever Westone.
The first Westone I ever laid eyes on was owned by the bass player of the first band I was in - I think it was an early all black Spectrum model - I always thought it was really damn cool.

My first guitar was an Ibanez Iceman. A very bog standard model and I really don't miss it I must say.

My current geetars are a 1973ish Fender Mustang (which has been modified a little) and a Cole Clark Fat Lady2 - a lovely Aussie built acoustic electric.

I must say, it's great to see such enthusiastic Westone nuts here, and thanks for the feedback on dumb questions I have asked .. expect more!

Oh, and I shall keep you updated on how the ST restoration is going too Smile
MarkW
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by hummel Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Hi there,

I'm Hans, 43 years of age and live in the centre/east part of the Netherlands. My mom was a piano teacher and my father played violin, so definitly a big influence there. Although they were very classical in their taste of music I was sort of encouraged to find an instrument that would 'fit' me. After flute, piano, violin and cello it became the classical guitar. At the same time, I must have been 14 or so, I discovered Santana's Moonflower and was immediatly captured by this cross-over style of jazz, latin and even classical influences. Not much later I got my first electric, an Aria Pro2 Cardinal by Matsumoko!

In the early 80's a second big influence was the new-wave. Didn't care much for punk, but loved bands like early Simple Minds, U2, Echo & the Bunnymen, Comsat Angels, Chameleons, Joy Division etc. After playing in a variety of bands I was drawn to early 70's funk (George Clinton) and Red Hot Chillipeppers. That's when my love for playing the bass started.

Lots of stuff happend, but never gave up playing both guitar and bass. I've had jazz-improv lessons for guitar the last 2 years, but came back to the bass.

I'm a graphic designer nowadays (graduated as an industrial designer) with my own business together with 2 partners.

The gear...
guitar: Gibson ES-135 / Ibanez AF-105f / Squiere Telecaster / Babicz Acoustic / Fender Champ amp
might be tempted to try a Rainbow...
bass: Ibanez MC924 / MC2924 / Westone Superheadless / Warmoth JB-Q / Aria Pro2 Integra Custom / BaCH JB / and soon... Westone Pantera 5-string and another Superheadless / SWR/Ashdown/Yamaha amps & cabs

Big influences from the last 10 years: Lewis Taylor, Marcus Miller, Tim Buckley, New Cool Collective, Gare du Nord, St.Germain, and lots more. I'm Jazz-Funk orientated, but I like almost any music that's played with conviction and joy and that would include country/bluegrass as well... (love the Allison Kraus/Robert Plant album).

Last edited by hummel on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
hummel
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:51 pm

hummel wrote: but I like almost any music that's played with conviction and joy and that would include country/bluegrass as well...

G'day Hans - good to see you! Hey, I play banjo and mandolin a little so don't be worried about liking bluegrass - Earl Scruggs is one of my major influences - and I reckon lots of people do, but it ain't cool to say so!!
Isn't "Raising sand" a fabulous record, but then I've loved Alison Krauss and and Union Station for years, and it's nice to see Robert Plant doing something that doesn't require him to screech at us - T-Bone Burnett is a bona-fide genius, IMHO!!

Anyway, enjoy the Westones and let's have a good look at 'em; I'd be interested in hearing you do an A/B test with the Westones-v-Others...??
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by logicaljohn Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:35 am

Well I just saw this section and having introduced myself in the 'Going up in value' thread.. thought I ought to do it properly here.

I am John (that's logical, huh.. ?) (in fact I am not logical, the name started when I was doing a 'logic' module while at university and it kinda stuck)..

I am 46, though a Meseysider by heritage and birth I live in Stockport near Manchester UK, I live there with my partner Sara, son Ewan (12) , Stepson Billy (18) and sometimes older stepson Louie (20) (whose currently in Canada for a few months) ..(or at his girlfriends or his mates house when in the Uk !). There's even an older stepson but he's now married with family of his now, living in Manchester.

I work in property management, regeneration, some community stuff, in inner Manchester.

My first proper guitar was a Yamaha FG 312 which was an 18th present to me from my parents. I still have it, though I had it 6-stingised a number of years back, and I also recovered it from it in a notorious music store in Manchester following a burglary of all our stuff from our flat 16 years ago... (this adaptation made it very recogniseable..)

Before this though I had a homemade electric which never really worked electrically and which I dis-assembled. Its still in the cellar !! Also I believe I had a black Avon Les Paul copy, fairly crummy and aquired by me cos I was borrowing it from a pal, knocked it over, and the head snapped off !! I paid him what he'd paid for it, apologised (of course) and stuck the head back on. It was ropey ! I was quite prone to accidents as a youth ! I can't quite remember the fate of this particular guitar.

Dabbling round with bands and such in my youth, owning a Watkins Rapier bass, and self taught on the guitar, I really only played the bass or accoustically from the age of, say 20 onwards. The bass was stolen while a friend was borrowing it some 20 odd years ago (from the same area where my flat was robbed... this is the area I still work in now, not half as nasty as it was back in those days..) Unaccountably, I stopped playing altogether probably in my mid to late twenties, and the Yamaha gathered dust in its box for a number of years.

My son came home from school four or five years ago saying he'd taken up playing the balalaika ! This kind of rekindled my interest in stringed instruments, and, at a car boot sale in Lancaster we found a Hohner classical guitar for £14. So I bought this for him/me, and started playing again, a bit..

His interest has tapered off., I try to encourage him (maybe I've overdone this !) but he doesn't take lessons any more. I however have become more interested again.. My first Westone, a Thunder 1, I found on Loot online about four years ago. I had heard of these guitars, read a few more reviews, went to visit the vendor and walked away with the guitar and some bits and pieces for £130. The vendor loved it too, but was trading up to a Telecaster. I remain, as I presume do many here, struck by the sheer quality, in all respects, of these instruments. I stuck with the Thunder 1, formed a 'mid-life-crisis' experimental/fun type band with a couple of my pals ..(www.myspace.com/cosmiclobster,... if anyone's interested.. any guitar heard there will be Thunder 1 or Spectrum DX). Our joint efforts are in abeyance at the moment (pressures of time and work) but I must say that playing the guitar, and playing in a group, I now find one of the most fun things one can do while dressed (possibly on a par with drinking beer !) My playing is improving a bit, and recently I found a local music shop who's owner keeps an eye open for Westones.. In there I acquired, last year a Spectrum (DX, I think..) in gloss black, a bit of a clean and a fettle and it works and sounds fine, must practise with that tremolo more..

Then this year, in recent months I've developed a bit of an ebay bug, and have acquired a Concord 1 modded with Vox pickups and an early, mistreated, Thunder 1a which I'm about to restore. I think I might have to stop collecting here though, because, though possessions are nice, they bring responsibility and spatial requirements,... also it pains me a bit to have these and not play them (only having one pair of hands), trouble is I can't think which to part with !!

As for my musical tastes, I tend to like stuff from the sixties to now.. blues/blues rock/heavy and or prog rock/ space rock (I note Dave Brock of Hawkwind plays a Spectrum to this day) I quite like some folk, and dance, and electronica, and then from the seventies and eighties some of the punk/new wave stuff and even quite a few modern bands. I went through a big reggae and dub phase i the eighties. name names, where to start/ or finish ? but I think short of an 80's and 90s dalliance with the electro/acid house scene, the recurring theme through my tastes would be good guitar work and musicality. I'm waffling now so I'm gonna stop !
logicaljohn
logicaljohn
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/cosmiclobster

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:16 pm

G'day and welcome, John! What you have is, in fact what we the cognoscenti, call G.A.S. and it is incurable, regardless of how sensible you profess to be! I had one guitar for performing and recording and just general dicking about for nigh on 30 years and was quite happy with that until recently... the rest is pretty much history!

You do need to show us what you've got, though - we love pictures in here!!!
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by logicaljohn Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:26 am

Well I'm already a member of one G.A.S. (Gong Appreciation Society).. what does this version stand for... ?

Sorry about the novel by the way !

I will send some pictures up in a day or two, just need to take some decent ones...
logicaljohn
logicaljohn
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:28 am

Mate, you have Gear Acquisition Syndrome; a well known affliction around these parts!!
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by logicaljohn Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:02 am

I know !!

I didn't mention the Aria Travel Guitar either !! Lordy, that digital camera will be veritably worn out by the weekend !!
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
logicaljohn
logicaljohn
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by FarToMany Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:32 am

Hello all, i just found out the old board closed but glad to see this one opened--and to see some familiar names.

Im here in the states, my first westone was a '87 XA1230 anniversery edition, i played it to death in my early-mid teens and somehow let it go later on for some other gear---dumb move. Fast foward about 15 years later, i am longing for the guitar i once had. Well, short of finding a needle in a haystack, and finding my old friend, we now have the next best thing--EBAY and patience. After a long couple year search and almost settleing on another color several times, i found the exact model and color i had from before.

Now less than a year later of getting it (by the way, my wife bought it as a christmas present), i play the thing all the time. It just feels right in my hands. I think there is alot to be said about these insturments, i know i will try and never let this one go again.

Unfortunatly when i did recieve it, it did need some work, all the pickups either halfed worked or barely worked, i have only replaced the bridge pickup with one i had for the moment and am looking for some Fender Lace Sensor pickups as i had swaped in my original. I also was missing a few parts or had broken ones so i feel very lucky that i was able to order them from David on the last site. I am very sorry to see he had to close his site, it can be very expensive and time consuming to run. I was also very glad to see someone picked up the ball and ran with it to a new site.

--chad

Hey Polly, are you still making any straps?
FarToMany
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:05 pm

Hello Chad and Welcome, Smile

I'm glad that you have eventually found us!
Very Happy
In case you don't already know, David has just recently re-opened the spares section on his site so you will be able to get most of the parts that you need from him again. Just click on the 'Visit Westone.info' link at the top of the page.

Straps, yes I can still make them but like everything else, the demand for them sort of dwindled and I just never got around to mentioning them on these forums. If you PM me with what colour you want etc., I can sort it out for you.

Good to see you again mate and I hope you hang around for a long time to come!
cheers

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty none really

Post by catonine Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:02 pm

howdy folks.. i am new here but me and westones go way way back.. i have three right at the moment and a bunch of others.. as of this moment i have 22 guitars and counting.. three acoustics, four basses and 15 electrics.. included is a 1981 ibanez IC50RB.. rare rare rare.. my westones are a 1984 westone dimension IV, a 1985 westone spectrum SX, tpr, including the red fret board and a 1988 westone spectrum 1A which is of the korean variety.. i also have a 1984 cort effector, a 1978 fender musicmaster bass, a 1972 epiphone ft147 acoustic and a 1991 ibanez ex series bass.. and many others.. i live in kansas usa and had a run of 14 years in a hard rock band, all across the southern states, til a few years back when i semi retired.. pictures of all my guitars.. well not the newest yet.. can be found at www.myspace.com/rustyknales which is my country music site.. i am rusty knales.. i too am in need of parts.. the locking nut parts are scarce in kansas.. hahaha.. i fabricated some for my spectrum sx but whomever owned the dimension IV before i got it removed the entire assembly.. and let it be known that i have been preaching the westone name since 1985 when i picked up my first one.. i still believe that westones are the best made guitars in the universe.. i tell all my fender and gibson lovers of which there are many in kansas.. they dont seem to think there are any other brands except for the ibanez.. which in kansas is considered only for rock music.. on the sad note i used the 1981 ibanez iceman for all my recordings on my myspace site.. that is the most versatile guitar i own but the westones rank 2, 3, and 5 in my collection.. 2.spectrum sx, 3.dimension IV, 5.spectrum 1a.. the cort effector bringing in 4th place.. i know nothing of how to post any pics here.. or if it is even possible.. so someone please enlighten me !!!
nice to meet y'all too by the way !!!
catonine
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-06

http://www.myspace.com/rustyknales

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty hello!

Post by clarky Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 am

hello my name is chris and ive just joined the forum! Very Happy

I am 22 from Shrewsbury, England.

I have been playing bass since i was about ten years old i think?? not too sure exactly all i remember was the recorder teacher was fuming i quit for bass !!haha Been playing in many outfits and bands over the years currently in three which keeps me pretty busy! Laughing

I and have owned a westone for around three years. I own a satin black quantum, the bass has been defretted (not by myself) but who ever did it did a reall nice job. I originally bought the bass because i wanted a fretless, and an old bass teacher i was with, was selling it on behalf of another pupil of his. I love it and want to get many more if i can!! particularlly interested in getting a rail bass at some point.
Theres a short tune of me playing the quantum called dont bore me at; www.myspace.com/thevelvetdukes

Other basses i own; yamaha rbx jm2 (john myung old sig), fender jazz, yamaha bb5 range (like nathan easts but cheaper!) framus star bass (67)

When im not playing bass somewhere im studying a bsc degree in music technology, which is really enjoyable, so if i cant make music id like to record it!

over and out!

chris Very Happy
clarky

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:46 pm

Hello Chris and Welcome! Smile

Nice to see another young 'un joining the ranks!
Very Happy

Don't forget to put some pictures of your bass in the 'Members Westone' forum, because we are a really nosy bunch here and enjoy nothing more than oggling at each others' geetars!
cyclops cyclops

Pauline :flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by logicaljohn Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:18 am

Greetings new peoples... I've only been here a couple of weeks myself but I'm right glad I found it !
logicaljohn
logicaljohn
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Hello to everybody!

Post by king koeller Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:44 am

I want to say hello to everybody.
I love Westone and just got a Westone Raider II bass (1983) to keep company with my Westone Genesis bass.(1987)
Pictures to come!!
I spent 4 years in Japan with the service, and Matsumoku was the greatest company!
The raider is for rockin!!!
king koeller
king koeller
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Gregg Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:32 pm

king koeller wrote:I want to say hello to everybody.
I love Westone and just got a Westone Raider II bass (1983) to keep company with my Westone Genesis bass.(1987)
Pictures to come!!
I spent 4 years in Japan with the service, and Matsumoku was the greatest company!
The raider is for rockin!!!

Yay!!! Another bass player cheers .

Looking forward to seeing your pics, KK. Raiders do indeed ROCK.

Welcome to the forum.
Old Gregg
Old Gregg

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/littlesiteofcalm

Back to top Go down

Post by king koeller Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:40 am

Thanks to old Gregg and all !

Yes , we need to shed the light on Westone's great basses!
They are truly high quality, getting rarer every day and made with the finest woods and electronics ever!
Some day people will wake up and realize what we already know. That Westone was a high end premiere company reflecting Matsumoku's high standards of design and manufacture of the finest guitars and basses. (Please, let us not forget Aria pro II, and Electra also...)
Bass wise, If Jaco, or Paul McCartney played a Westone or even Billy Shenan, they would be more popular. Yet...
Popular doesn't always mean better.
The values on the market have stayed low, which is good for us, the true Westone collectors.
I'm so sick of hearing about $20,000 Fender Jazz basses! The values are so inflated!(They are nice basses though...)
I like Westone because it's still kind of a secret out there in the mainstream culture. Go to any guitar center, and ask about Westone and they look at you like you're a martian from planet X-66.
Take care and happy music making!
king koeller
king koeller
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty say hello

Post by sticky Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:47 am

Hi
im new to this forum
ive just bought a westone thunder I (version 2) Smile and glad i did after reading the reveiws on it
im fifteen, started playing guitar a year and a bit ago on a beringer. then my dad got me lessons with the guitarist in his band when i got my stagg acoustic, i learnt the basics on this and then moved on to an ibanez RG (lower end but still good) i bought an epiphone when i went to the UK as i cant be without a guitar for very long lol! and this has been my main guitar ever since.
i play in the local jam sessions almost every sunday(in gibraltar) great fun!
Im visiting UK soon and was planning on getting the real thing(gibson or fender) but then spotted the thunder I on ebay and after reading the reveiws on it i put in a bid and got it. so im realy looking forward to playing it through my HH studio fifty (also in the UK and also from ebay, lol)
anyway i think this site is great along with the other westone sites
if anyone wants me to i can try and post the photos of my thunder I.

Mark.
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://uk.youtube.com/user/marksticky1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:05 am

Hello Mark and Welcome. Very Happy

I'm so glad to see that the younger generations are joining the ranks, perhaps you could teach us old fogies a thing or two!
Laughing

Oh, I'm so sorry here, but the 'Mothering' instinct is coming out in me, so I'm afraid that from now on, you are going to have to be the 'Baby' of our rapidly expanding little Westone family!
Laughing

Yes please, do put some photos of your guitar up!
cyclops

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by logicaljohn Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Pauline..

tell that child to get to bed will you...

Only kidding Sticky...

If you check the 'Members westones' thread you'll see my first proper electric guitar, which I got about 4 years ago, and I am 46 (though I've messed with guitars all my life) is a Thunder 1. I love it, it plays and sounds wonderful.. I would say that you've done very well for a youngster and your guitar will (or should) be the envy of all who come across it. The trouble is,, if someone gave you a Les Paul or somesuch, you'd probably give it back, now../.......
logicaljohn
logicaljohn
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Say hello... Empty Did I say hello?

Post by wayne weedon Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 pm

I think I did! Just to let you all know I'm still around just working like crazy.

Still managing to play a bit. But been hellish busy getting "stuff" ready for Devo's tour of Australia and Japan next month as well as proper work.

Sadly not much time to work on the tired old Thunder 1A

Wayne....

Those that know me better than others will know what "stuff" means!
wayne weedon
wayne weedon
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.myspace.com/woogie_boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Hello Wayne and Welcome! Smile

Good to see you mate.
Very Happy

I think you did say hello on your first visit, but hey, there's nothing wrong in making doubly sure about these things!
(Come to think of it, did I say "Hello" to everybody here?
scratch ) Just kidding! Laughing

It's good that you are busy and keep up the good work with the "Stuff"!
Wink Any progress on those knobs by the way? You've got to find some time to do that old Thunder though - you know you want to! Very Happy

Anyway mate, good to know that you haven't forgotten us all and that you still have time to 'pop in' now and again!

Pauline
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum