The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK members only --- Anyone local to Widnes?

2 posters

Go down

UK members only --- Anyone local to Widnes? Empty UK members only --- Anyone local to Widnes?

Post by norfolkngood Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Bit of an odd request, but is anyone local to Widnes, Cheshire and able to maybe post a guitar for me?

Here's the story... there was a clean-looking Thunder on UK ebay, item no. 280397018417. Pick-up only, didn't get any bids on a starting price of £145. I was watching this and PM'd the seller after the auction to see if he would Parcelforce the guitar. Answer was no way, got shafted over another guitar allegedly damaged in post, pickup only.

Haven't discussed a price with the seller and don't want to waste his time (and certainly don't want to even think about collection; Merseyside, that's another country to us ol' carrot-crunchers!) but if anyone can help please PM me. Goes without saying but petrol/ packing/ Parcelforce fees would be all down to me.

Cheers
norfolkngood

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

UK members only --- Anyone local to Widnes? Empty Re: UK members only --- Anyone local to Widnes?

Post by corsair Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:14 pm

I'm sure we have someone in here from Widnes; check the member listing? Good luck, anyway!! UK members only --- Anyone local to Widnes? Icon_biggrin
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down