The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone "Script" headstock logo's in black (UK)

2 posters

Go down

Westone "Script" headstock logo's in black (UK) Empty Westone "Script" headstock logo's in black (UK)

Post by DuoFuzz Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 am

Here are some great looking early script type WESTONE DECALS for anyone doing refinishing work on there Westy.

I believe fellow forum member Hoax is the guy making these, good work mate. Westone "Script" headstock logo's in black (UK) Icon_cool

(I'm going to be cheeky here and ask is there any chance of some of these in white, my sorry looking Sunset Red Thunder I will be needing a new transfer when I eventually get round to sorting it!)

DAN.
DuoFuzz
DuoFuzz

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Westone "Script" headstock logo's in black (UK) Empty Re: Westone "Script" headstock logo's in black (UK)

Post by hoax Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:20 am

Dan

I could do them in white with a black background quite easily. This would mean quite a bit of work for you as you would have to cut out each individual letter and lay them on individually. Alternatively, I could do them with any other colour of background but it would mean quite a bit of work for me as I have to change each indivdual colour pixel by hand.

Graham
hoax
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Westone "Script" headstock logo's in black (UK) Empty Re: Westone "Script" headstock logo's in black (UK)

Post by DuoFuzz Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:11 am

Cheers for the reply Graham.

I thought there might be a problem getting them in white. Ideally it needs to on a clear carrier film so only the white part is visible when it's put on top of the see through red finish the guitar will eventually have.

I'm only guessing how you make these, but do the pure white shaded pixels in your computer program come out of the printer as clear or uncoloured? I've checked the original transfer and it is an off-white, cream colour, it's definitely not a pure white. I'm not sure if it's possible to cheat the computer into printing light shade of cream or not. To be honest I have no idea how people make these, so I'm just brain storming here!!!! Westone "Script" headstock logo's in black (UK) Icon_rolleyes

It's no problem if it's not possible to make them, the guitar is nowhere near finished and at the rate I get things done by, it may never ever see the light of day again!

DAN.
DuoFuzz
DuoFuzz

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down