The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling a Caspian blue westone x390 mint condition my mom bought it and never played it

3 posters

Go down

Selling a Caspian blue westone x390 mint condition my mom bought it and never played it Empty Selling a Caspian blue westone x390 mint condition my mom bought it and never played it

Post by luckyteghan Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Anyone who wants to buy it please text xxxxxxxxxx thats the only way u will contact me cause i prob wont check back on here but i will be able to email u as many pictures as u want and its mint caspian blue my mom bought when it came out and never played it its just been in case since it was bought for 2000usd with amp and case in 1986. i tuned it and it sounds great i only person to play it ever

Last edited by Pollyanna on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed personal details from post as a security measure)
luckyteghan
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Selling a Caspian blue westone x390 mint condition my mom bought it and never played it Empty Re: Selling a Caspian blue westone x390 mint condition my mom bought it and never played it

Post by Warrn Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:54 am

I thought $2000 sounded crazy but the original MSRP was apparently $1200, wow. Anyway, the phone number is from North Wisconsin, is that where you're located? What kind of price are you asking? I do hope you come back, because I'd rather not send a text to a stranger on the internet (and besides that, you should never post your phone number online!)
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Selling a Caspian blue westone x390 mint condition my mom bought it and never played it Empty Re: Selling a Caspian blue westone x390 mint condition my mom bought it and never played it

Post by silence86 Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:49 am

hm, i'm also interested in how much he wants...
silence86
silence86

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://first-daze.de

Back to top Go down

Post by luckyteghan Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:20 pm

well i know its rare cause no one can find them on here but ill take offers the highest offer will get it i going through alot of problems right now and really need all i can get for it
luckyteghan
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down