The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electra/Westone Fretless Bass Neck

2 posters

Go down

BASS - Electra/Westone Fretless Bass Neck Empty Electra/Westone Fretless Bass Neck

Post by parental_disappointment Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:46 am

I have a 1984 Electra/Westone bass. It's model no. is 4050129 if that's relevant. Love this thing to death! I'd kill for fretless tone and I know these necks exist somewhere. Anyone know what direction to point?
parental_disappointment
parental_disappointment

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

BASS - Electra/Westone Fretless Bass Neck Empty Re: Electra/Westone Fretless Bass Neck

Post by corsair Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:49 pm

I assume you've got a Phoenix, then?? The Westone equivalent was the Spectrum and, as far as I know, the fretless neck was offered only on the LX model; the X695, and Electra offered the same instrument in 1984 as the Phoenix.
Westone offered the Thunder II and III in fretless as well....
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

BASS - Electra/Westone Fretless Bass Neck Empty Re: Electra/Westone Fretless Bass Neck

Post by parental_disappointment Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:16 pm

@corsair
You are correct about it being a Phoenix, and I am aware of all of the above. I am looking for a neck from probably what would be the LX model that is simply unwanted.
parental_disappointment
parental_disappointment

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down