The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switchmaster knob for Pantera X775 bass

4 posters

Go down

bass - Switchmaster knob for Pantera X775 bass Empty Switchmaster knob for Pantera X775 bass

Post by bwoodjc89 Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:05 am

I know these are rare. Did my searches online, nothing for sale at the moment. Thought I'd post here in case someone came up with one.

Thanks!
bwoodjc89
bwoodjc89
Registered Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-09-01

Back to top Go down

bass - Switchmaster knob for Pantera X775 bass Empty Re: Switchmaster knob for Pantera X775 bass

Post by corsair Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:41 pm

Ah, the eternal search for those bloody knobs! :-) I suspect, bwood, that those that have one or two spare quietly hang on to them... just in case, you know!! 

Keep hitting eBay and the like; they do turn up from time to time!! 

Good luck!
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

bass - Switchmaster knob for Pantera X775 bass Empty Re: Switchmaster knob for Pantera X775 bass

Post by Barry Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Amazing how a simple manufacturing error ended up creating such a unique and functional part. And so unfortunate that so many folks just thought they were weird, tossed 'em out, and replaced 'em wif Strat knobs! Face Palm

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8689
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by punkyjam67 Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:35 am

Whereabouts are you bwoodjc89? I might be able to sort something out for you... Smile
punkyjam67
punkyjam67
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bwoodjc89 Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:06 pm

punky!!! I just happened to check this forum again to see what was going on. I'm in Indiana. Hope you're still around!

I do work for a company that is based of the UK. Brigade Electronics. Maybe you could get one there and they could ship it to me?
bwoodjc89
bwoodjc89
Registered Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down