The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spectrum st

3 posters

Go down

spectrum st Empty spectrum st

Post by bren1508 Sun May 18, 2008 2:35 pm

hi i once owned a new westone concorde which stupidly i sold. best guitar i ever owned and i have regretted it ever since. however i am about to buy a spectrum ST from a private seller. i know that this is bottom of the spectrum range but i am still hopeful that it is a typical quality westone. does anyone have information on one ? would love to hear about it. many thanks.
bren1508
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

spectrum st Empty Re: spectrum st

Post by corsair Sun May 18, 2008 3:58 pm

G'day bren - welcome aboard! I use to gig with 1 guitar, a Vantage VA900 which I regard as a much finer guitar than anything else I've ever played. I wasn't expecting all that much when I purchased my ST - in NZ you can't be TOO picky!! - but quickly learned that I need to broaden my horizons as it is a very muscular guitar indeed! Yes, it is the base model but I really can't believe that the more upmarket models offer much more than this - I have taken it to gigs twice now in preference to the VA simply because of its' broad palette of sound which is not the equal of the VA but close enough in a noisy venue to make no difference at all! I also think the sculptured body is a touch more comfortable to play for extended periods...

Buy it and enjoy it, man - you won't be sorry! Also, take a pic or two of it and show us, eh?
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Hello Bren and Welcome! Smile

What are you waiting for???
:?: :?: BUY IT!!! Laughing

And then you can buy all the other Westones on fleabay in the UK so that you can dish them out to all your new mates here!
lol!

Looking forward to seeing you and your Westones!
Smile

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sfalj Sun May 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Westone.info is always a good place to start an info hunt. As you can see, people here have also got heeps of knowledge to share.

http://westone.info/spectrumst.html

Check that page out.
Sfalj
Sfalj

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

spectrum st Empty spectrum ST

Post by bren1508 Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:04 pm

hello people,done the deal on the spectrum ST that i told you about earlier and take delivery next week ! cant wait. Very Happy will keep you posted. wish id never sold my concorde Sad never mind. its spectrum time Very Happy
bren1508
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Hello again Bren, Smile

Good to hear from you and I'm glad that you have taken our advice and bought it!
cheers

No doubt everyone here will be looking forward to seeing it soon!
cyclops

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down