The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

query re: (semi)-hollow bodied Westone guitars / Rainbow models

2 posters

Go down

Rainbow - query re: (semi)-hollow bodied Westone guitars / Rainbow models Empty query re: (semi)-hollow bodied Westone guitars / Rainbow models

Post by Ro_S Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi,

I'm new to the forum.

Did Westone (Japan factory) make any semi-hollow or fully hollow bodied electric guitar models other than the 'Rainbow' models?

thanks
Ro_S
Ro_S
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Rainbow - query re: (semi)-hollow bodied Westone guitars / Rainbow models Empty Re: query re: (semi)-hollow bodied Westone guitars / Rainbow models

Post by corsair Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:02 pm

Session II from the Matsumoku years. Electra in the same era had the Howard Roberts and Vantage the VSH-435/445/455 models with Aria Pro II putting the TA series on offer.
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Rainbow - query re: (semi)-hollow bodied Westone guitars / Rainbow models Empty Re: query re: (semi)-hollow bodied Westone guitars / Rainbow models

Post by Ro_S Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:45 pm

corsair wrote:Session II from the Matsumoku years. Electra in the same era had the Howard Roberts and Vantage the VSH-435/445/455 models with Aria Pro II putting the TA series on offer.

Thanks.

Yep, I have my eye on the Aria Pro II TA's already.   Noted about the Vantage models.
Ro_S
Ro_S
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down