The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Westone Dimension IV guitar

Go down

Looking for Westone Dimension IV guitar Empty Looking for Westone Dimension IV guitar

Post by maxxmarco Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Hello to everybody,
I'm looking for a Westone Dimension IV guitar.
If someone wants to sell it or knows where to find this wonderful axe,please contact me.
Thank you so much.
maxxmarco
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Looking for Westone Dimension IV guitar Empty Re: Looking for Westone Dimension IV guitar

Post by maxxmarco Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:21 am

This is a "benefaction" or a good action but also a possible help for me or who wants to help me of course.

This seller doesn't ship guitars outside United States.I contacted him more times asking if he could do an exception and to ship the guitar to Italy but nothing.

http://www.musicgoround.com/p/360142/used-westone-dimension-iv-electric-guitar-black

If someone wanted this guitar,this is the perfect occasion but I would appreciate really much if that someone can buy the guitar and then to sell it to me.
Of course I will reward this help or good action.

Thank you.
maxxmarco
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Looking for Westone Dimension IV guitar Empty Re: Looking for Westone Dimension IV guitar

Post by maxxmarco Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:04 am

up
maxxmarco
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down