5 way switch (360 dregrees)

Go down

5 way switch (360 dregrees)

Post by andriq on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:11 am

Hi there

I have this 5 way switch I need to use on a guitar because it is the only one the fits into its switch cavity.
The thing is that I have no idea how to name/number its contacts.

" />

I am guessing that the  four upper contact pins could be either (seeing them from left to right) B-M-N-C or C-B-M-N  in relation  to a standard fender switch and the inferior ones are designated the left series of letters . But I have no idea how it actually works. I cannot find any information on a similar switch.  

Does anybody knows how to read this?
Registered Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: 5 way switch (360 dregrees)

Post by Barry on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:54 pm

There are a bizillion ways to wire up this type of switch depending on what you need to do. Have a look at the Seymour Duncan site for some typical applications. And google is your friend, have a read through some of the many forums out there dedicated to Strat type projects.

"A little song. A little dance. A little seltzer down your pants." -Chuckles the Clown

GUITARS : http://legend.barryeames.com/guitars.html
MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: http://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 7087
Age : 73
Location : Port Weller, St. Catharines, Canada
Registration date : 2009-05-01


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum