The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400

2 posters

Go down

spectrum - chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400 Empty chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400

Post by gittarasaurus Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 am

i need a chrome tuner peg for a Spectrum 1 WE1400 with reverse headstock
this would be one of the Korean made guitars, so the tuners are plain on the back, not Westone branded
somehow!?!  this one got broken
spectrum - chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400 Ry%3D400spectrum - chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400 Ry%3D400spectrum - chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400 Ry%3D400spectrum - chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400 Ry%3D400
i have some other tuner pegs (black left side, i need chrome right side) or many other westone parts to trade
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

spectrum - chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400 Empty Re: chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400

Post by corsair Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:10 am

Let me check, fella.... though I don't think I have a chrome R/H...
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

spectrum - chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400 Empty Re: chrome tuner peg for Spectrum 1 WE1400

Post by gittarasaurus Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:37 am

last night i pulled out a project that is on my 'it will probably never get fixed' list.
i thought this one was nearly done and ready to play, but when i strung it up (about a year ago) i found one of the tuner pegs defective. when i pulled it out last night, i found it was broken in the exact same manner as the one that started this thread. i also found another one in the set showing early signs of breakage as well. (and one is a mismatch)

so i got my replacement part out of the remaining tuners from that older project.

and to change the game here…

i have 2 of these chrome right side tuner pegs to offer anybody who may need them 

Cool 
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down